Question for the guys

Most swimwear looks sexy on a BBW ,soany choice is good,as long as it looks tasteful.smiley
10 years

Who uses pof/other dating site

[quote]mini boo wrote:
im on both but still no luck for me smiley[/quote

I'm on POF,according to the new rules imposed by the webmaster,I cannot message you as you are out of the permitted age range.
It is acceptable for a 30 year old lady to date a guy in his 40s if she so wishes,If I were 35 and the female was 18 then I agree it would be frowned upon,but the big fish is spoiling it for quite a few folks.smiley
10 years

Relgious f.a's?

I believe the Sun is our God.
The Sun gives life to our Earth.
And the Sun can take that life away.
So it is understandable that through the ages the Sun has always been worshipped by many civilisations.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

I have about 30 DVDs mostly of older animation like Looney tunes,Tom and Jerry,Dastardly and Muttley,The Flintstones and the Pink Panther.
More modern stuff like Family Guy,The Simpsons,Spongebob Squarepants,Courage the cowardly dog ,and South Park (the first two series especially)
11 years

All about the belly?

jdswungan wrote:
I thought I might ask a question to all the belly lovers out there, which I imagine is everyone in some way or another.

For you, what is it about a belly that makes it great?

It could be your own, someone else's, a big one, a small one, a growing one or any kind of belly at all.

I think for me, it's something to do with a big uncontrollable cushion of lovliness that some women have. I can't really explain it, so I thought it might be good to see what other people think.

I agree with this most definitely,but the intense concentration of softness is soooooooo sexy !!smiley
11 years

Why ssbbws are the best

If any guy on here has had the sensual experience of loving an SSBBW with a belly soooo big that you can lift it up and fill your lap totally with it,then he has had the ultimate dream come true,if you are lucky enough to be able to do this,and your partner might just love the sensual belly massage !!
11 years

Why ssbbws are the best

john-ireland wrote:
Hey folks. I notice a few messages on here saying the negatives of being bigger. I like to focus on the positive. Some of the many reasons that Ssbbws are the best is because the size, the feel, the jiggliness,the weight,the moaning of a seat as She sits on it, having a decent appetite, As Sh walks along and She sways from side to side as She walks, She jiggles as She walks, Heavy breathing. There are more but Il keep it PG. These are some of the many reasons that make Ssbbws the best! Would be cool if other like minded people like Me could give their input as to why Ssbbws are the best!

I totally agree and feel the same way !!
Been there,done it !!
11 years

Random thoughts

Sparkle wrote:
coz God liked to create us knowing it would give him huge amounts of amusement watching people try to lick their own elbows as soon as they hear that they shouldnt be able to (admit it - you've just tried haha!!)

Were do all the odd socks disappear too?

I have a secret sock schnozzler living in my flat,have lost five or six socks this year :o
11 years

Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

You are NOT too far away ,I'm just too damned oldsmiley Being old sucks,but it's better than the alternative
11 years
34567   loading