Midnight snacks?

xWendyx:
Eat cakes, cookies, nutella and cream, as a midnight snack and you grow a fat piggy belly like mine🐷

That Nutella and cream combo made you quite soft.. you just couldn’t help yourself 👀 potent combo ✨ (me too lol)
2 years

Resuming weight gain

I absolutely adore reading through all your experiences Zora. So we’ll documented.

You’ve really nailed it this time.

Ive read all previous experiences of yours in the sneaky thread.

I’m really curious what amount of volume of cream you take in at that frequency of 4x / day average to get these impressive weekly numbers!!

2 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Admiration:
I'm really looking forward to the results! You have been rocking that heavy cream, and your gain approach is such a healthy one to do normal diet + heavy cream versus the normal junk-food binge.

Btw, Zora, your new profile pic is hot! Really nice!

Zora:
Thank you! I think the profile pic perfectly portrays how I feel when the heavy cream weight gain starts to kick in. My current wardrobe is already getting snug. I don't think it will survive another gaining cycle hahaha.

Also looking forward to seeing you next gaining cycle progress.

I’ve always had a hard time with HC. maybe two weeks max. Always hard to digest. I think less and more frequency can lend results.

I’m athletic. Been binging the past few days and just had some half and half.. lol. Maybe I’ll start a small HC regiment on normal diet and see what happens. I’m surprised it worked for you. 1 pint/day is it?
3 years

Dimensions weight room

Best stories EVER!! Man I used to love digging thru these by title. The ol two columns. I recently tried finding these recently and couldn't. Thank you for the bump and this reminder!
5 years

Nyc

Newwww york city!
6 years

Who's in new york?

NYC lady feedee's where are you? Hi there. Who wants to grab a coffee?
7 years