Feedback and suggestions

Fantasy feeder version 2

Just noting that this is Fantasy Feeder version 2 right now, the new site is up and running. smiley
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I can't imagine it's intentional, I'm an admin and it's doing the same thing for me as well. I've reported it to the site owner as a bug.

Also someone posted a Problems & Improvements forum topic about it here too:
v2.fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

No longer have date stamps on thumbnails.

Can't rate photos.

Is the copyright watermark new? Are users okay handing copyright over to ff?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

The copyright watermark is absolutely ridiculous. Take it off!
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think the copyright watermark is probably in response to the complaints made about people stealing other people's photos and putting them on Tumblr and other places.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Agreed, not digging the new look either.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think this is a great improvement on the last version of FF. It resizes itself to fit on various different devices even resizing for landscape and portrait on iPad. It is so much quicker, everything was painfully slow before. Yes improvements will be made as time goes on but that will be done with feedback from the user with things they'd like to see given to the owner through the forum.

One thing I'd like to see is the addition of html 5 so that videos play on mobile devices that don't have flash. Yes there is the puffin browser app that does play flash but it costs to buy after free trial is over and other than its excellent download facility it's not as good as safari, Google and bing. None of them are though,
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think the watermarking probably comes from this topic a few months ago, along with the Curvage incident that sparked it:

would pic watermark help?
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Yup, it looks like the new watermark is now '(copyright symbol) 2015' as was originally suggested, which doesn't identify photos as being from FF anymore.

A dislike button showing up in place of the like is strange though, I noted it myself. People should be only able to remove the likes that they've made themselves, another bug I guess.

Edit: Clicking dislike seems to just turn it into a like button, which can then be clicked to give a like.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

This new version makes browsing a pain for my iPad. Whenever I hit the back button it restarts me at the beginning or worse. The pics come up huge and I can't resize them by touch like I used to. I have to scroll around to see it. It also was nice to see/use shouts while browsing as apposed to now having a shout page. The new style seems a lot less dynamic and way to simplistic. You seem to have to click a lot more to get what you used to. I don't know what problems there may have been with the previous version but I had no load time problems or any other problems that I can think of and I've been here for a bit. I don't know if it's feasible but I would love an option to view the site in the old layout.
9 years
2345   loading