Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

KittyFat:
I’m at a point where the only way I can reach without toys is by positioning myself very uncomfortably.

I think if I was physically helped, I’d find it hot that I can’t do it myself. However I’m currently stuck with just not being able to please myself and it…sucks..

A few years back, with an ex of mine, we had a similar situation. She was nearly 400lbs and had a huge belly, and one time she asked me to help her hold her belly (and move away the fat) so that she can please herself. To be honest, at first I was a bit insulted, but after she started I found it to be very hot! After that first time, we ended up doing that a lot, in different variations of what we called was “holding the fat” or “pushing the fat”
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

KittyFat:
I’m at a point where the only way I can reach without toys is by positioning myself very uncomfortably.

I think if I was physically helped, I’d find it hot that I can’t do it myself. However I’m currently stuck with just not being able to please myself and it…sucks..

A few years back, with an ex of mine, we had a similar situation. She was nearly 400lbs and had a huge belly, and one time she asked me to help her hold her belly (and move away the fat) so that she can please herself. To be honest, at first I was a bit insulted, but after she started I found it to be very hot! After that first time, we ended up doing that a lot, in different variations of what we called was “holding the fat” or “pushing the fat”
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Helakin:
This is honestly one of my biggest fantasies. I love the idea of a sub so fat I don't even have to train or restrain them in orgasm denial

Blarger:
I love that too, and the power that comes with someone begging me to get them off.

Love to live like that. Too fat and helpless to satisfy my self.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Hello that is the goal I'm actively trying to achieve. A fatpad so thick and huge, a belly so massive I can't reach around. So I can jiggle it anywhere I want and get off. Eating at a restaurant until I'm over full jiggling off and no one would now.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

Growingbiggerking:
Hello that is the goal I'm actively trying to achieve. A fatpad so thick and huge, a belly so massive I can't reach around. So I can jiggle it anywhere I want and get off. Eating at a restaurant until I'm over full jiggling off and no one would now.

Mmmmmm so hot. Would join you.
1 year

Too fat to masturbate

I think one can always masturbate. If your belly is simply Massive. You can lay on your side and can usually reach it. Gravity can help sometimes.
12 months

Too fat to masturbate

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I read about someone who let his FUPA do it for him. It would rub so much, he got hard and ejaculated right in his pants as he was walking. Now THAT’S a fantasy I could live with!

Brian Gummi:
I think I just came a little from visualizing my self in this fantasy wearing chucks and leggings at a huge burger binge followed by wobling my self to ejaculate in my struggle to get to my car….

I just stuffed so much I ache. But need to cum
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

Honestly this is one of my milestones I’d like to reach as not only growing fatter but the struggle associated with it is what I love. But I personally don’t wanna get to this point with out a feeder or partner.
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

Would be ideal so fat that you could not pleasure ones self - with the urges getting more and more intense - and no one to help! - such a shame!
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

Help is on its way, no Fatty should be sexually frustrated. A full belly and empty ball bag helps the world go round.
8 months