Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

[b]curiousv:[/b

7. fatter than most things are designed for, cannot fit into small cars, into some restaurant booths, and even the largest clothes in supersize clothing stores start becoming too small. I consider the border betrween 6 and 7 to be the border between BBW and SSBBW.

I think I’m almost a 7. I definitely avoid booth seats or chairs with arms when I’m out. Also hate going into restaurants with tables too close together as I can’t get by.
My partners car is starting to feel awkward to get out of and a lot of plus size clothing sections and some stores aren’t stocking my size any more 🙈
3 years

I think I'm probably a five. But its so hard to judge yourself objectively.
3 years

There's just something about moving from 5 to 6 that's so pleasing.

When you hit 5 and there's nothing you can wear, do or say to hide the reality that you're a lazy glutton any more, a lot of people put on the breaks at that point.

But to see someone outright blow past that is just the most amazing thing to witness first hand. Especially if they're a confident person.

I had a female coworker go through this stage. She would always have to readjust herself after lunch and just didn't give a flying **** what you thought about her or her belly.
3 years

at 3 would go to 5
3 years

I think I am solidly at 6... ready for 7
3 years

I've been at 6 for a while. Ready to move on to 7.
3 years

accidentalmuffins420:
I'm not sure if I'm at 3 or 4 (or 5?!) anyone wanna help me out?

I agree whole heartedly youre between 4 and 5 smiley
3 years

I'm on the border of 6 and 7. Chairs creak when I sit down and the arms on office chairs push against my sides. The office chairs that go up and down won't stay up, which is a bugger because I'm tall. Seatbelts are getting pretty tight. All the clothes I wear are at least 3X.
3 years

LetMeEatCake:
I think I'm a six and going towards a seven at this point. Regular jeans are a no go for me. Just way to uncomfortable and awkward.

:-)
3 years

5 and 6 border?
3 years
45678   loading