Extreme obesity

The contrast

I think it's **GREAT**.
2 years

The contrast

For us it's just sort of emerged as a practical difference in our bodies.

I could never get as fat as her, my heart's too weak and I would literally die before I could enjoy my new life. She has the opposite condition, she keeps getting bigger and bigger no matter what, with no problem. So now I need to hold myself against the furniture just to get her out of bed, she 's so huge!
1 year

The contrast

Totally agree on all levels. The difference in size and form between my body and theirs is an inexplicable turn-on for both of us. Without the difference, we can't both appreciate just how massive her proportions have become. It's blissful.
1 year

The contrast

Size contrast is my favorite. My partner is short and fat, while I’m skinny and towards the taller height
1 year

The contrast

Yeah!

She's a head shorter than me, and almost 200 pounds heavier!
1 year

The contrast

Wifestuffer:
Yeah!

She's a head shorter than me, and almost 200 pounds heavier!

Very nice, mine is chest high and 70 lbs heavier
1 year

The contrast

I'm a guy who's very short (5'3) and while I appreciate all expressions of feminine beauty, I have typically been attracted to women who's appearance is in complete contrast to my own. I usually went for slim women who were much taller than me. EX. 6,0 to my 5'3.
Even though, they may have no interest in dating someone who was simply much shorter and rounded, I couldn't help enjoying the contrast.
8 months

The contrast

Yeah contrast is a big thing for me I’m tall 6’5” so I’ve got the height contrast almost always. But I also love being bigger than my partner weight wise. I enjoy everything from fit and trim to pretty much bbw size wise for a partner. But I want to be fatter noticeably so kind of a double edged sword with enjoying bigger ladies as well. Just moves the goal post for my size that much more lol.
8 months

The contrast

In my fantasy mistress must be thin and tall, and her girls slaves/servants are tiny (155-160 cm)

Another option is pair of woman, one “model” that humiliates me, other encourages by increasing her hourglass shape.smiley
7 months

The contrast

Love it. I was once the skinny side of it when my ex put on about 150 lbs. Now I think I'd like to try finding a tiny girl to envelope in my fat. Of course she might have to work to fatten me a little more to get there.
7 months
123   loading