Stuffing

The variety’s of hostess snack cakes

I can honestly say i think i could dust almost anyone on here in a hostess snack cake eating contest lol . So i know for sure i can eat 3 boxes of Ho-ho’s in less than 10 minutes, 8 minutes to be exact 30 ho-ho’s that’s roughly 4 a minute. That’d be the best thing ever to find a girl and we have eating contests through out the day. Thatd be so hott and just plain fun. What’s everyone’s favorite hostess snack cake? Or rank your favorite to your least im interested in what people will say there’s just so many and they’re all so good! Id probably have to say ho-hos and the orange crème cupcakes are my favorite!
2 years

I’m eating a Hostess Coffee Cake right now. It’s a small square shape, moist with lots of sugar. 170 calories and 6g of fat. Yummy!
2 years

fanedfox:
I’m eating a Hostess Coffee Cake right now. It’s a small square shape, moist with lots of sugar. 170 calories and 6g of fat. Yummy!

Nice my friend! I jusr ate 2’as well! Haha hope you enjoyed
2 years

I’ve been eating a lot of zingers lately
2 years

Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
holy cow.
my BFF dropped off 4 boxes of them and finished one whole box this evening before she even left.
I could die for them.
put them in the freezer... even better
2 years

Hostess has gone downhill. Rarely I ll get an orange cupcake.

Little Debbie? Have you has the turtle brownies yet? I can disappear a box of those quick!
2 years

karenjenk:
Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
holy cow.
my BFF dropped off 4 boxes of them and finished one whole box this evening before she even left.
I could die for them.
put them in the freezer... even better

I’ve put chocolate in the freezer, but never thought of putting nutty bars in.
2 years

Do little debbies count as well? Love those honey buns.

Also any brand works but mini donuts are amazing
2 years