Stuffing

How many pounds do you put on during a stuffing session?

This isn't about gaining weight - I'm curious to know about the weight difference you experience between the start and end of a stuffing session. I seem to be right around 8lbs - for example I'm doing a stuffing right now, starting in the morning with an empty belly and I'm up just under 8 pounds. How about you? How much of you increased?

For what it's worth I started at about 198 and I'm now sitting at 206...
2 years

DroozyC:
I’d typically go up around 5 lbs, but after experimenting with a few things to increase my appetite, I recently saw an increase of 9 lbs over the course of a day.

What kind of things have you found that help stimulate the appetite?
2 years

I can do around 10lbs in a single meal. 12 is probably my limit but if I drink plenty of fluids later on for some hours I've had 20lbs inside me before.
2 years

wat:
I can do around 10lbs in a single meal. 12 is probably my limit but if I drink plenty of fluids later on for some hours I've had 20lbs inside me before.

Ballbellyburst:
Wow that's amazing. At six pounds I'm very stuffed. Seven pounds is definitely overstuffed. I've tried a few times to force myself to ten but I've only gotten to 9.5 before I puked or had to stop. I've never gotten to ten when I was keeping track like that.

It takes me a week or two to get my capacity up that high. I don't count the weight from fluids either, it's all food. A couple of weeks ago I ate 10.2lbs of curry in a little less than a hour and only had a few sips of water.

If I wasn't concerned with weight gain I might be able to go more.
2 years

Generally 10-12
2 years

We've found that a big once a week stuffing isnt as good as kind of practicing all well... or even a few days before a big one.

i went along with being filled every 6 hours for 4 days and then almost nothing for 24 hours and then one huuuuuge marathon stuffing session.
he was very interested in before after and the day after .... damage.

for the marathon one
we packed a little of 9 pounds into me.
and then kept me there for another 24 hours before resting
2 years

Burpbelly22:
I’ll usually gain 10 pounds per month

I wish I could gain like that.
2 years