Gaining

Weight gain shakes, any tips?

I finally caved and ordered weight gain powder. Anyone have any experience with weight gain shakes/powder? Any tips would be appreciated smiley
11 months

The thing about shakes is that you are ingesting a large meal finely predigested. It goes in quick, you can consume far more much easier and it's digested very rapidly. So rapidly that the only thing the body can really do is convert it to fat.

Having done that you're hungry again in a very short time so you can do it again. For healthy digestion of food you need at least 12 hours of your day with no food. If you're not leaving any large fasting periods and eating just before bed and as soon as you get up then your body is again forced to rapidly store this as fat.

So to get much fatter much faster overwhelm your body with food which you can do thanks to shakes. Don't do any exercise because this might divert the fat production process.

Seeing your new stretch marks shows you've already master all of the above.
8 months

Fruit juice can be very fattening too. Fructose sugar goes straight to the liver which converts it to fat which then is distributed around your body. The trick is to keep your body overwhelmed with food so it has to keep storing fat. Always have something sweet to keep your body in that state. You could do this by eating sweets between meals or having sugar in your coffee or drinking Pepsi. Zero calorie sweetened drinks weirdly have the same effect. Notice how fat people often are drinking the diet versions of drinks yet keep getting fatter.
8 months

Having tried the powder, my honest opinion is that it just doesn’t hold up to shakes made entirely out of liquid, unfortunately.

If you’re just wanting to get fat, there’s really no beating heavy cream, and if you mix it about 50/50 with chocolate milk it’ll be easy to drink and not taste bad.

If you’re wanting to gain muscle along with fat or if you’re trying to make up for a dietary deficiency, pre-made protein or meal replacement shakes like Boost or Ensure are still much easier to drink and tastier than the clumpy gross shakes I’ve always ended up with from weight gain powder. But, maybe the powder is more cost effective?
8 months

ClassicOne:
I finally caved and ordered weight gain powder. Anyone have any experience with weight gain shakes/powder? Any tips would be appreciated smiley

If anyone here is looking for brand recommendations, I loved the Rival US gainer powder. The smore's flavor slaps.
7 months

Heavy cream should be the main calorie driver. Unless you wanna use PB. Also thin with milk or chocolate milk. I also recommend adding other flavorings to change it up. Add fruit add sugary syrups, add ice cream. You can make a pretty dense shake that’s calorie laden easily and get at least 2000 calories so experiment and have fun.
7 months