Submission and domination

Being fattened by a fatter partner?

Idk why, but I really have a fantasy about being fattened up by a partner fatter than I, especially if the difference is substantial. I love the idea of someone imposing their fatness upon me, pinning me beneath their body and stuffing me to the brim.
8 months

You are not alone
8 months

CuriousKat98:
You are not alone

I would love to be fattened, that way.

Make me as fat if not fatter then themselves.

Sign me up.
8 months

The idea of someone making you as big as them... Then bigger. Plus, who knows how to get huge better than someone who already is?
8 months

The idea of someone making you as big as them... Then bigger. Plus, who knows how to get huge better than someone who already is?
8 months

I'll never be the bigger one, but if she has a fatter friend to eat with that would be cool. A roll model if you will.
7 months

Definitely something I’d enjoy as I do like BBW ladies as well my main problem is I like contrast so I might end up pretty big to accomplish that.
7 months

I'm kinda living this right now. My wife gained quite a bit over the years. She has been at her biggest of about 300lbs. I've always been pretty skinny. Mostly due to health issues. But I wanted to gain too. To be as big as her. So I've finally been trying to achieve that and she has been loving it and helping and encouraging. It's been great fun! smiley
7 months

I would love this. Trying to get as big as them. All the time helping me to grow, while they get bigger too. Dream ❤️☺️
7 months

that would be a dream
6 months
12   loading