Stuffing

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

I gotta say I absolutely love occasionally stuffing! I’m not fully commited into becoming a feedee, but I really love the feeling of having an average body that’s in good health and shape, but stretching and stuffing my belly (that’s not accustomed to being so big or holding so much food) to its limit is so exciting and fun!
6 months

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

being stuffed all the time is a lot of fun there’s no more room to deny yourself anything to eat but it is no small endeavor
6 months

I tend to consistently stuff, although I also do some really big stuffings once in a while. I love food and eating and really enjoy being moderately stuffed after most meals. The really big stuffings are just too cumbersome for everyday “use”.
6 months

I love to overeat daily and completely stuff my belly occasionally. Seems to be a great way to get fatter.
6 months

Honestly I make sure to watch calories to make sure I’m hitting my goal each day. I eat till I’m full then try to eat a bit more and usually chug some heater or soda to stretch some. But all day grazing and just making sure I’ve eaten a ton is my thing.
6 months

I was a consistent overeater, But when I decided to regain some lost weight, my daily intake got bigger and bigger. First, I was stuffing maybe three times a week to absolute capacity. I would find, week after week, I needed more food to feel full. Eventually, what once was a stuffing for me became a regular meal. Even though I've backed off dramatically, i find I'm still getting between 5,000 and 6,000 calories a day much of the time, without any effort. And I do plan to go all out at Thanksgiving and eat as much as I can hold. Holiday food is my favorite.
6 months

I'm more of a consistent overeater anymore. I've tried to do big stuffings when I have time to myself to just splurge, but I'm not able to eat as much like that. I feel like I can put downore food with just a good sized meal and then something to munch on and chill. Anyone else experienced this?
6 months

MrCupeKe:
I gotta say I absolutely love occasionally stuffing! I’m not fully commited into becoming a feedee, but I really love the feeling of having an average body that’s in good health and shape, but stretching and stuffing my belly (that’s not accustomed to being so big or holding so much food) to its limit is so exciting and fun!

When my partner and I first met, I stuffed him all the time. But right now, we are focused on his health. So I don't stuff him that often. Instead, we've shifted to body worship and belly play.

Both are good, but the cool thing about body worship and belly play is that I can do it for as long as I want. Stuffing has a limit.
6 months

Because I'm still relatively new as a feedee, I haven't done either of those things yet, but if I think about it, I would probably choose constant stuffing.
6 months

I definitely like to stuff myself all the time when I have the time.
I also like to overdo it several times a week and often exceed my limit because I love being so painfully tight in my belly and bloated with stretched skin.
I also love the feeling of my large stomach filling up and my poor belly expanding wider and wider too as I stuff it.
It's such a wonderful feeling. 🤤🤤
5 months
12   loading