General

Story behind your username?

My ADHD took over on this and just made it happen lol. I bought myself a LEGO Star Wars set for my birthday this past May 7th, a model of the ship "The Invisible Hand." I started looking at that on my desk and thought "meh, not bad." Started focusing on "Hand" itself, then *POP* "TheHandThatFeeds" came to mind. Didn't even think until afterwards about the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." Maybe that was a subconscious connection, beats me. But I was - and still am - very proud of that for the next five minutes after I made my account lol.
1 week

I was an amateur powerlifter and all around gym rat and weight lifter. I considered my the Minotaur, half man half beast. But I started getting fat and soft (and I’m pretty white 😆), so Marshmallow Minotaur.
1 week

I am a piggy and I am a feedee LOL
1 week

Many levels to my being HappyBigBelly.

I’m always sure to leave some happy and sweet comments for people, so that covers the happy. I have a big ball belly and absolutely adore my wife’s beautifully enormous tummy, so that covers the next two words :-)
1 week

I care about the environment. And its taste in music.
1 week

one is my name and one is an abbreviation of my sisters name
1 week

Because I’m a ginger 😅
1 week

"My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104." I love Breaking Bad so much lol.
1 week

I put my given name into a "random hax0r name generator" back in the early 2000s. C@bl3Fl@m3 came out. I changed it to the more internet friendly C4bl3Fl4m3 and have used it ever since. It's pretty much just me now.

(Although I used to be more closeted about being into feedism back in the day and used another one to generate my old feedism username, ElectroInfecto.)
1 week

Very simple, I love the stories on here.
1 week
45678   loading