Weight gain app

Yes that would be the idea. If anyone knows any other developers I would be looking to build this with a team of people from the community!
3 years

Weight gain app

Hi Fudge, I kind of forgot about this but if you would be interested I can start working on developing it. I just don’t know because the Android and apple stores are selective how we would get them approved!
3 years

26 year old chicago male looking for female feeder

I am looking for a female feeder to help me gain 300+ lbs and help me on my journey to becoming super sized. I am in a relationship so I am looking for something more platonic but I am still looking for someone who wants to help me in this BIG journey to supersizedome.
6 years

Weight gain app

Thank you for the ideas. Now all I need is to get people to help with the project. I currently have two jobs and am working on another app but was hoping to find some developers in the community who would help make this app come to fruition for the good of the community as a whole.
7 years

Weight gain app

What kinds of features would you look for in such an app? Especially if it were geared toward feedees and gainers.
7 years

Weight gain app

I am a Computer Science major and for a little while now I have been contemplating making an app that would cater to our community. No more using Calorie Counting apps in order to help you gain weight I am talking an application that would be like a digital feeder or helper in your journey to gain weight. I was hoping to get people's opinions about how viable such an app would be, if anyone would be interested in such an app, and if there are any developers who currently are members on the site if they would be interested in working on such an app. 
7 years

Looking for a female feeder in the chicagoland area

I am a 25 year old guy who is around 280 pounds and really wants to grow to 550 but I am looking for a feeder who will help me in my journey. If you are interested please either reply to this thread or message me.
8 years

F looking for bhm in chicago

Have been looking for a girl who can help me with my weight gain goal in the Chicagoland area who would also want to gain alongside me. I am currently 291 and looking to get to 500.
9 years

M in il looking for feeder

I am looking for a female feeder or mutual gainer who will help me in my journey to becoming massive. My goal right now is to get to 500lbs.
9 years

M feedees in in, il, mi or oh?

I'm in the chicagoland area I'm 24 but I am only around 270.
9 years
12   loading