Fat vs gaining

It's definitely both for me...the fat part is the jiggling and belly play..while the gaining part is when you have to go out to some formal venue and you go on to try your nice dress shirt and find that it barely fits or you have to SUCK in to get it to button and then bust the button upon sitting down at the location smileysmiley
15 years

About you

First Name/Nick: David
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual (more on the male side)...im in a happy relationship with my BF feeder smiley
Type: Feedee
Hobbies: eating,maplestory,gaining,having my bf rub me after a huge meal
Likes: lasagna,chocolate,pizza,burgers,fattening stuffsmiley but salads are good too
Dislikes: BRUSSELSPROUTSsmiley,losing weight, shallow meatheads...smileysmiley
15 years

Popping a button -- so much fun!

haha...similar story lamer! i was at marshalls when i was about 15 and i went into the changing room to try on a pair of 40" shorts and i barely buttoned them and sat down to take a rest and the button popped and hit the dressing room door lol...also happened with a shirt...lol its just fun sometimes to go into stores like that and purposely pop buttons off! lol..kind of evil but funny and erotic as hellsmileysmileysmileysmiley
15 years

Obesity study shows australia is world's fattest nation

well they are a smaller country so smaller changes make a bigger impact
15 years

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

yea uh onigumo....ur not supposed to put links to other sites on here and now that i went to it... its not a WG site anymore...its a breast augmentation site..plz edit ur post
15 years

Belly buttons

not to be gross but....have any of you noticed that as you get fatter, u get more belly button lint? i think its kinda funny to take of my shirt at night and see something sticking out of my belly smileysmiley
15 years

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

i think the first wg site i went to was when i was 8 or 9 but before that i always drew pictures of really huge people and i also wrote to the tooth fairy asking to be as big as my house! lol i found that letter a couple days ago but i started actively gaining at 12....every time my parents would leave the house id make a box of pasta and eat the whole thing. my parents left the house a lot and by the time i was 14 i weighed 210 pounds smileysmileysmiley since then ive gained another 170
15 years
23456   loading