Gaining

Popping a button -- so much fun!

I love those erotic weight gain stories where the buttons are popping and flying through the air.

Apparently, at least for me, reality is much different. I've never actually eaten enough to pop a button off a shirt, even trying and wearing a small-sized shirt, never happened.

However, yesterday, the button from my Dockers waistband finally gave up its last thread and came off. It wasn't dramatic, and it didn't pop exactly. I was going to the restroom at work and when I unzipped at the urinal, the button just came off in my hand.

This is only the third time I got fat enough to lose a pants' button, and always it's just been kind of an understated event. They just kind of fall off.

Still, it's very encouraging since I'm trying to get back up to 250. Nice to see that my workday gluttony is paying off. And I've got to thank all of those who encourage me here online.

And it was very exciting for the rest of the day trying to keep my pants together under my belt. I did finally find a couple straight pins and pinned it loosely -- so I could enjoy my afternoon snacking in comfort.

Anyway, anyone else have stories about really losing or "popping" your buttons? I'd love to hear about them.
16 years

cleon02 wrote:
Once or twice, which was a shame...I loved those pants, very comfortable. Thank God for needle and thread!

Well, of course, you move the button over a quarter-inch or a half-inch, but soon you run out of waistband, and then, yes, it's sad. Bye-bye comfortable old jeans!
16 years

haha...similar story lamer! i was at marshalls when i was about 15 and i went into the changing room to try on a pair of 40" shorts and i barely buttoned them and sat down to take a rest and the button popped and hit the dressing room door lol...also happened with a shirt...lol its just fun sometimes to go into stores like that and purposely pop buttons off! lol..kind of evil but funny and erotic as hellsmileysmileysmileysmiley
15 years