Female feedee or foodee in the minneapolis/ at paul area?

Hey neighbor,

I wish you luck! Maybe you'll find someone at those bbw munches they do on the related MN group on FL. I've never gone but seems like it might be what you are looking for.

Scott
9 years

San diego meetup!!

Just in case anyone is around at the time, I'll be visiting SD for a conference in April. If anyone wants to hang, come see me!
9 years

Fantasy or reality

In my experience with women here, I've found a mix of both Silver's comment and the comment she is annoyed by. Also positive examples, though, too.

Maybe budget travel money in case you find someone adjusted enough to allow you to go see them. How far would you travel for your wife? Obvi they're not that yet, but that's my point: I'd want to avoid the situation of going with a 'vanilla' relationship, never experienced the FA feelz/lifestyle thoroughly only to either stumble upon someone later and mess up the first relationship OR go forever with some lingering 'what ifs' that prevented me from fully immersing myself in the first. In a way, exploring a real relationship with a FA saves your future wife and self from your (all of our, really) trouble.

You could have a nice long chat with your (potential/hypothetical/actual) vanilla lady about all this and see if you can have an arrangement where you are allowed, if given the opportunity, to experiment later on if someone does come along. This is in the category of Azrael's idea. Maybe in exchange she gets a pass to experiment with chicks with man parts or whatever the hell her thing is.

If Silver is right, and there's a lot of guys that talk more than they walk, maybe there could be some way of distinguishing them between those here for the lulz/psycho-experimentation vs men seeking a real life, otherwise normal relation simply with a common sexual intrest. If there's women interested in these types of men, uh, maybe we all try to hang out...
9 years

Nny pansexual girl 4 cuddles

I used to get an image of a diagram, blot out the answers in MS paint, print, then laminate it. You can use dry erase over and over to practice all the stuff! I liked it.
9 years

Skinny girl getting fat

You come to the right place then! Although, I'm told by female friends on here that collectively we're a bad influence smiley

Say hi sometime!
9 years

What's your personality type?

Has anyone over done the OCEAN or big five inventory? Did it ever line up with this one?
9 years

Feeling lazy from the weight

Yeah I second FL's comment. Moving around both helps get over the drowsy doom from just eating and in general if you develop some endurance.

In truth, working out is really the best thing for keeping the bad parts of being fat away, even better than antidiabetic drugs. Catchin' a pump beats metformin every time.
9 years

Chicago - may 31st!

I am going to attempt to make this >:c

Keep me in the loop (no pun intended, this is north of the loop anyway...)
9 years
12   loading