Nyc meetup

I’m gonna keep the post alive! I think I’m gonna post a Google form about it!
1 year

Nyc meetup

I would like to join as well! I’ll help with whatever’s needed!
1 year

Meal plan tips

I've tried gaining so many times before and it never worked out. I realize that just stuffing myself gets exhausting and I can't keep up the lifestyle. Instead, I'm trying to set a daily calorie goal, and spacing it out over the whole day. Until my gut stretches out enough to consume large quantities, I need calories that count.

The goal is 5500-6000 calories a day. Optimistic, I know, but I'm trying to blow up like beach ball, with all the weight sticking to my belly. Any ideas?
3 years

Bf admitted gaining fantasies

if he has never had a woman gain for him before, it just might be a deal breaker. same if he has and wants that feeling back. talk to him. as far as your relationship goes, im sure you can give yourself more answers than we can. best of luck.
11 years

Really tiny wanting to get fat

180 is a beautiful weight. go for it and keep us posted.
11 years

Weight gain for someone else

Gain a couple of pounds, see how you feel. I'm sure that your boyfriend will love the effects, but in the end it really matters what you think. Regardless, I think it's great that your willing to do this for your significant other. I hope to have a pretty lady put on a couple extra for me one day.
11 years