Gaining

Bf admitted gaining fantasies

I used to be with someone that had no idea about my fantasies and was not enjoying my gain and although I actually loved to do things like wear tiny clothes, pig out. etc so he would make negative comments I still always craved for someone to share it with and used to spend ages online trying to satisfy it.
I would never have left, I was happy enough to stay but when he broke up with me even though I was heartbroken I recovered quicker because of the thought that now I could get a feeder so I dont know really, if he stays im sure hell live a happy life but it might not be the best life.
12 years

Clearly it's a dealbreaker in some cases, but not always or even usually.

So if he says it's not a dealbreaker for him you should take him at his word, especially given that you've been with him for a year without having gained.
11 years

if he has never had a woman gain for him before, it just might be a deal breaker. same if he has and wants that feeling back. talk to him. as far as your relationship goes, im sure you can give yourself more answers than we can. best of luck.
11 years

AmateurArt wrote:
I have lived through this from an FA perspective, being completely in love with a person around 170. Then a girl about 250 became a possibility.

I ended up best friends with the 170 lb person who is honestly the only one who makes me feel alive. My love for her grew to a category of soul mate, but friend.

It completely depends on the individual/your bf. For me, the fetish is so strong that I knew I wasn't going to be fair to her while I fantasized about other girls.

I'm attracted to larger women and there's nothing I can do about it.

It's bothered me greatly, but my kink is so precise that I can't imagine living out my whole life without fulfilling fantasies.

Why not go for someone who I both love and can have great fulfilling sex with?

Many of us with feeder/feedee sexuality have to face these choices. Personally, I believe there is more middle ground here worth exploring. Sexuality is after all something that takes place as much between the ears as between the sheets. Would things have worked out with your soulmate if she had plumped up over the years? Weight gain is a natural product of the aging process. I'm wondering because building lasting relationships is ultimately about more than just fulfilling sex; there are a million and one little things that partners need to work mesh together on. So that makes me wonder if it isn't easier to add the sexuality element to a soulmate relationship, particularly one where there is good communication, than to try to make a hot sex partner into a soulmate.
11 years