Watching someone get fat!

smiley
Jaja da magst Du recht haben.....smiley

But i can t deny the turn on effect it has to me to only think about and gain a bit by yourself so i imagine a lovelife with weight gain elements and sweet teasing touching and groping at the partners new softness would be quite addictive ......

So at some Point i definately have to try this one day if possible ...^^

Einen schönen Sonntag smiley
6 years

Watching someone get fat!

TheWhipHand:
I picked up a little frolic earlier this week (consensual), and he's so adorable. I'm currently fighting the temptation to fatten him up. He would be miserable being fat and quite unhappy so I would never do it, but I struggle with the temptation a little.

Well i can relate to that very good since my hottest fantasy includes a seductive woman trying to seduce me to gain over my comfrort level to tease me more effectively and then it would be interesting if i had the willpower to slim down or get back control while she tries to make me addicted to her food and sex attacs ^^ ;-)
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Oh well thanks for the nice and encouraging words ...:-)

well if i ever start to write a story you will be the first one to read it and surely correct it a bit ^^ or a bit more....:-)

thanks for your offer and kind words
6 years

Vore and feederism

Well i can`t really relate so much to the part of someone rella! Likrs to eat me if i am fat enough but if you knew this before in some teasing and roleplay kind of way being told if you reach a certain weight outgrow some special clothes or just got a belly to fat to do cerzain things or got to chubby do reach certain tight spaces or you got defeated by your gf in some fun wrestle she will eat you that could be a hot play if she tries to fatten you up while you can t resist her and know there is a certain threat ahead if you maybe let your little feeding frenzies out of hand and your gf is using all you desires against you to push you over that special line of chubbiness....
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Mhm i would love a vety sweet and smart srductive girl to make a gamme between teasing fattening and comparisions with her fitness while she secretely uses every trick to get me addicted to her seductions and combinations of food and reward even making me hornier by gaining a few of her own maybe ...smiley

She would lure me into thinking even my strong willed girl is letting go only to bring me to the point i am so addicted to her sex and food games that she can easily tell me to slim down with her together in our gym room only to lure me into a competition i join cause of my manly arrogance about beeing always stronger and fitter than a girl......

Secretly monitoring my efforts of slimming down in our gym she likes to show me then by coming down with food and her seductive sexy clothes to show me again and again how easy she can control me by making me gain even when trying to keep fit enough to not be overpowered by her in our sport competition we have on the side of all the stuffings and normal sweet lovelife with so much food and sex lately ^^.

Oh i would love little bets or kinky games on the side where she knows that i cat win them with the added 10lbs of last week where we had all those dinners and sexy lingerie games i can t remember anymore with all the alcohol she was giving me and asking me things about whatever knowing so well how honest i am beeing drunk..

Using all this knowledge later on to make me horny and tease me more effective about my softer exjock shape only to sweetly seduce me into our next rough sex adventure after i ate those ten donuts with milkshake that is while she is stripping down out of those really tight underwear ....

Hmmm..can anyone relate to such a fantasy if you understood my grammat smiley....
6 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

i like t tease and maybe show the girl how much out of shape she got by some little exercises to compare ^^ and would love some sort of revenge pattern when she realizes how much i made her eat and grow ;-) by just uding her disires she can´t control .....

and of course always point out how I never gain and she is such an easy target ^^ :-)

but that´s only fun if both enjoy the teasing and playing ...^^
6 years

Search for stories at authors won´t work....

Ah oki thanks for the hint ^^

And have a noce sunday smiley
6 years

Match game

Oh a very cool idea ;-) i would take part ;-) i guess^^
6 years

Search for stories at authors won´t work....

Hello everyone,

does anybody of you, too, have the problem that when going for a profile and then click the tab "stories" (of that profile/author) that you don´t get the stories of that author but only the same list as when you would click stories on the main Tag instead of going to the profile and then try to find the story on the authors site?.

I really can´t access or find the stories a specific author wrote weather in the stories Tab nor by trying to find it over the profile of the author ?
6 years

Johanna or jellybelly!

robertstuo045:
Hi,

we've been chatting almost 7 years ago and if you are still here but under other nickname please reply. You e-mail jojo4547 doesn't work anymore.

oh hi smiley well yes i remember a yoyo from years ago ....
6 years
23456   loading