Metalheads unite!

Metal is my life! My first ever gig was rammstein when i was 8 it was honestly one of the best days of my life! Needless to say In flames are probably my favorite metal band of all time.

Question who's planning on going to download fest in 2009?
15 years

Any video gamers

Halo 3 is one of the best games ever made it still gives me tingle when I play it! WOW is also good along with guitar hero, oblivion, mass effect, gears of war, legend of zelda etc etc lol
15 years

Simple question:

I just love the way it makes my belly appear bigger and rounder
15 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I'd prefer a girl to start out slim to slightly chubby. Its just so much fun to watch the belly growing as the weeks go by, its an amazing process
15 years

A nice big satisfying burp

girl burps are great. They're a sign that the stuffing is working
15 years

Whats turns you off

People who think they're gods gift, smoking, Girls with six packs and muscles, people who look down on fat people and act like they're better
15 years

Just curious, any of you play music?

Bass guitar Like to play metal mainly but I do enjoy playin slap bass stuff like chilli peppers used to play piano n violin but i got bored lol
15 years

Major league eating: the game

looks cool I have a wii however before I considerer getting this i need to ask is there any visible weight gain in this?
15 years
123   loading