General

Whats turns you off

I'd have to say what turns me off, is being called names and such. Also bad hygene (a rather common one apparently), also people who believe that if evolution is right then the christian faith is bullshit, this infuriates me. and all around stubborn ignorance.
16 years

Whats turns you off

Smoking, irrationality, trying to lose weight.
16 years

Whats turns you off

I know what you mean, though I was that person for years, so let me briefly speak in her defense. When you have conflicting desires, they are hard to reconcile. Especially if one is psychologically deep (like eating and/or gaining) and the other is socially intense (like fatphobia and the insistence that thin is the only desirable size).

Anyway, point is, she's living in a difficult place. So maybe you could cut her a little slack? Just a thought... smiley
15 years

Whats turns you off

Unfortunately, Kulli, we've all heard people talk about other fat people that way. So it isn't something we just make up...
15 years

Whats turns you off

People who think they're gods gift, smoking, Girls with six packs and muscles, people who look down on fat people and act like they're better
15 years

Whats turns you off

I wold have to say Fakes, Liars, Hypocrites, Smoking and snobbishness are the biggest turn-offs to me
15 years

Whats turns you off

Chavs!

anyone who cant hold a converstion (preferably a semi-inteligent one)
Rudeness.
15 years

Whats turns you off

Thin people who say "I'm so fat," so that you will say "no you're not." If anyone thin says that to me, I agree with them. That quickly stops that.

Also naive people who think that diets work. "This time I am going to keep it off." Like the last 50 diets they actually planned to regain it.

People who have weight loss surgery even though they personally know people who died from it, and they know that everyone who survived it now weighs 500 pounds.
15 years

Whats turns you off

-Girls who always feel they're fat when they're not even close to it. I mean it's fine if they want to drop some pounds, but posting blogs/journals on YouTube and grabbing skin makes them think they're a butterball.
-People who follow someone's beliefs because they feel it's the right thing to do, but on the inside, they don't feel that way because they're jumping on a bandwagon. In other words, being hypocritical.
-Narrow minded-ness
-Girls who want to change a guy's perception on things and personal interests.
15 years

Whats turns you off

racists
greed for material things
cheaters
fake people
bag hygiene
attention whores

but the number one thing to do to really cross me...
[b]lie[/b] to me. get caught lying, and continue to lie.

i have no time or sympathy for liars. i have a boot and a fierce kick towards the door.
15 years
12345   loading