Washington state feedees?

Mee.. 🥺🥂
1 year

Feed each other?

heh yes that sounds a bit extreme but you never know lol!I think we will both just kind of encourage each other and see where it goessmiley
11 years

Feed each other?

Okay, so when i met my bf a year ago he was about 200lbs which is still normal weight for his height but he was chubby and I loved it! But recently he lost and is 176..he is very happy about it but I am really missing it..I try to drop hints like "oh I hope youre still comfy" and "you were extremely sexy before" but I am not sure if he will want to gain it back..
Also! I am wondering if he likes when I gain weight, when we met I was 108 and now I am 120 but I want to be about 140..I ask him all the time if i should gain or lose and up until recently he never gave a straight answer but this time he said "I think you should eat more" which was music to my ears of course hah and when I told him I was starting to get a belly he said it was cute and i was going to look and get healthy.. So does he like it? and how could i introduce the idea of us feeding each other i find it extremely sensual and idk hah thoughts and ideas please!smiley
11 years