Your kinkiest fantasy

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:
Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles

Feedmepiggy:
I love this mmm to be treated like a fatty sex obnect is a huge turn on for me i just want to be tokd how much a huge fat slut i am and treatrd as the piggy i am mmmm

You are an extremely fat sex object.
6 years

Fat belly

Oh my.... *swallows hard. *nods

Softly 1:
I love a big fat belly!!
Just thought id share that.
Fat, wobbly, button busting, full and heavy.
Just gets me going.

The thought of hands patting and squeezing and jiggling mine is breathtaking...

Who else loves a big fat belly?
8 years

What you feel after gaining

You had to use the word 'wobble' didn't you?
8 years

What you feel after gaining

This is a real shame because you convey how delightfully sensuous, almost intoxicating in its sensuality, all that weighty flesh on your belly is, both in your pics and your vids. Perhaps some people fumble what they seek to give back from enjoying what you post. Maybe others are too much 'in the moment' smiley Obviously I can't speak to the difficulties of bending down. Would that it were less necessary!

Softly 1:
Ive just gained a huge amount and initially loved it. I love how heavy and fat my belly is but i love big fat bellies on anyone!
The way i round out when stuffed, the way the steering wheel in my car rubs against me, the sensual feeling i get when eating 'naughty' foods.

But....i dont like feeling out of breath and being unable to bend over without passing out. And comments and messages on here have changed. Its as if being very fat gives people the right to treat you differently.

I used to get messages that were so flattering and appealing. Now, most of them are about how flabby and enormous i am, how many lbs (?) of food can i get in my gut, what a huge fat pig ive become.

That makes my gain an unhappy one.
8 years

Hi there

I must admit I'm surprised that nobody else has replied to such a distractingly sexy post so I thought I would! Admitting that the addition is arousing to you, is itself arousing. So I both delight in your happiness and obtain a little bit of my own. What a wonderfully virtuous circle!
9 years

Low photo ratings.

@bbwildrose .. and that you are an excellent photographer and diplomat extraordinaire.

Rolls eyes.. always the negative <3
12 years

Attention whores !!!

It is conceivable that, for some women on this site who display because they need attention, but are actually doing things they feel unhappy about, the phrase 'attention whore' has some bite. Perhaps they should think a bit more about that issue, perhaps they do.

However, beware the self-appointed person who feels the need to declare people attention whores for they are really expressing their own issues about either needing to be the centre of attention themselves, needing for women to be in their place, for certain women to feel unattractive or grateful, self-loathing, and so on. Men who feel threatened by having a sexual partner who is widely admired may also try to pen their woman (or men) in by bandying about the phrase 'attention whore'.

Any woman (or man) who is happy to give a little delight to others, in world where fatness is decried as unattractive, by showing how sexy their fat is, has my thanks... and they clearly are doing some good within a wider aesthetic project which supplies excellent cover for being extra naughty.

If they pluck up courage to display themselves, I likewise (and this seems to me the reverse side of the same coin) pluck up courage to say how gorgeous they are, what attracts me about them. This is not something I'd say in real life - not because I'm a closet FA (I'm not), but because making those kind of comments to a woman outside of a particular intimate context is damn inappropriate and objectifying. However, correct constraints like this in daily life, does have the consequence that if the media etc. say only this kind of woman (i.e. thin) is attractive and you are bound by social niceties from saying 'I really love how your belly roll swells out and tightens the material in that top, the form is so beautiful and sexy' then there is nothing to challenge the orthodoxy. Where is the poor fat woman (or man) to learn that they are simply gorgeous as they are to a large number of people?
12 years

Low photo ratings.

You're obviously beautiful so I suspect that Layla's absolutely right (and it is what others have observed to me in their own case), namely the low ratings are from jealousy or from people you have ignored. Indeed, one might think that the pattern of very high ratings plus some low ratings was a measure of higher impact (on the grounds that some people are sufficiently affected by your beauty they want to down you). A clean sheet of perfection would mean you're no 'threat'. Here I display my greater nobility of spirit. I don't hold against you the fact that you have failed to send to me PMs full of yearning for my extreme age and clear anonymity. Each to their own, I say.

There are, of course, the delightful third category who, out of misplaced honesty perhaps (entertains the most charitable reading) are commenting on quality of pic rather than individual (e.g. lighting, camera angle, quality of digital camera, whether you have flashed enough of what makes them weak at the knees and so forth). I'll leave you to work out how best to track down, and ensnare, those enthusiasts for fine photography.
12 years

My gaining thread

BBWBecky wrote
At 266.6 for the first time

Very sexy. Are you still not aiming to gain and just seeing what happens? A couple of your comments like breaking through the 265 barrier suggests a bit of purpose :-)
13 years
12   loading