Ever broken a piece of furniture?

One toilet seat, one desk chair, one folding chair, and 2 beds, one of the bed broke multiple times and was fixed each time. And crack the plastic of the driver seat of my car
3 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

1. Break a couch- No, but a few chair

2. Break a bed- Yes, twice, two different beds.

3. Not fit into a car- No

4. Not fit into a bus seat- No, but it is getting close

5. Break the scale- No

6. Have a triple belly- No, but had a double when I was younger

7. Be able to clap with your thighs- Yes, but very easily

8. Hide objects in your belly rolls- Yes, depending on the size of the object

9. Eat a whole cake- Yes, but what is the average size of a cake? haha

10. Squash someone- No
3 years

Experiences i had with alot of guys

I feel sorry for you. You just have to forget them (which is hard to do, I know) and hopefully move on.
6 years

"too thin"

Big Belly Jim:
Size and shape really should not matter. Who they are always interest me.

I have gone on a date with a women who was around 300lbs and I have also asked out a girl who was maybe 100lbs (soaking wet) and women in between. I actually got to know them before and found them interesting people.

CurlyBrace:
Agreed 100%

Thank you
7 years

"too thin"

Size and shape really should not matter. Who they are always interest me.

I have gone on a date with a women who was around 300lbs and I have also asked out a girl who was maybe 100lbs (soaking wet) and women in between. I actually got to know them before and found them interesting people.
7 years

Canadians

Southern Ontario, about 2-3hrs from the GTA
7 years

Canadian clothing

I would say Mark's Work Warehouse. I've seen 3XL, 4XL, and 5XL, and not just a few shirts. Same goes for pants and jeans.
7 years

How big is your belly ?

43%, but I had a few question make me scratch my head about them and what answer to pick
8 years

Most weight gained in 2015?

In Nov 2014 I was 260lbs, I had not weighed myself until today and not trying to gain weight I now weigh 287lbs. I knew I put on weight cause my 42in pants could not hold in my huge belly. I think most my weight is in my belly (it has gotten big)

I think if I found someone who wanted my belly to be bigger I would gain. I would hate to see how BIG I could get if I tried to gain.
8 years

College weight gain

I was in college for 4 years. Start out at 250-260, by the end I was at 330, drank a lot of beer and rye & coke, also ate a lot of fast food. Currently 260.
9 years
123   loading