Pennsylvania

I would love to! I can envision a meet up at some of the amazing buffets in Lancaster! I'm in
9 years

Big guy from pa

Hello all. I'm a tall big guy from Pennsylania. I LOVE to eat and wouldn't mind being fed or maybe gain even. I also love a gal not afraid to indulge. I'm looking to talk to FFA'S, Female gainers and big curvy gals ir anyone that wants to talk food or fat chat. Message me here or on y@h00 (YIM) under this same name.
10 years

Pennsylvania

I wonder where the PA ladies are too? I see a lot of FFA and feeder ladies in jersey and MD but PA ladies gotta be somewhere
10 years

How you know you're a fatty :)

When you get a call from the tuxedo shop that says, "we can't seem to locate a shirt that will accomodate you".

When you break both clasps that hold your pants on when at a wedding.

When you are sitting at the edge of a couch and go to get up. Your belly is in the way and so you heave yourself up. Suddenly you hear a crack from the couch. You broke the wood across the front of the couch.

When you sweat when you eat.

Your drivers side seat is worn out from plopping your ass down on it.

You wear out mattresses quickly.

The doc's scale just won't weigh you anymore. In fact the nursing staff stops trying.
10 years

Big hungry smart guy here...

I'm not new around here, but never put a post on here and figured why not. Career driven professional in Pennsylvania looking for a match. My ideals are that I LOVE to eat and I think that shows but I love a gal with a strong appettite and not afraid to let that show and gain herself. Would love to chat on here or message me on yahoo, same name as here.
10 years

Thin-to-soft

I am 100 percent with you there...love that!
12 years

Weight gain problems

Casual Male XL or King Size Direct have a good selection of clothes
13 years

Fattening up over christmas?

I'd love to see a contest with seeing who can gain the most over the holiday season...starting with Thanksgiving and going to just after New Year
14 years