Looking for a feeder

Hi, I’m 41 years old, male, 312 beautiful pounds. I am looking for a woman to help me grow much much fatter, eventually, intentionally becoming immobile
6 years

Seeking feedee

DarlingMissLiz:
I'm looking for someone (male or female) in or around michigan who needs a feeder. I'm looking for someone who will eat till they are bursting then let me stuff even more into their mountainous bellies.....
If your interested my kik is DarlingMissLiz

I would be happy to relocate for this. I like Michigan and it’s cold weather
6 years

Any1 from upstate ny?

I live in the Albany area also
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

My favorite desire is to be purposefully fattened by a feeder who wants me to be thier baby. The more I act like a baby and the more dependent I am the more I am rewarded with food and attention. Until I am immobile baby living in a big adult crib without a care in the world as more food is fed to me.
6 years

A new personal best

I had a new personal best today. 15 donuts from Dunkin' Donuts eaten in 34 minutes with 2 quarts of whole milk. Feels great to stuff myself.
6 years

Looking for a feeder (male or female, dont care)

Hi,

I'm in upstate new york but willing to relocate. I have always wanted to be very fat. Even as a kid, I envisioned having trouble walking and being immobile.

I took the plunge and started eating more and doing less, and I have gained over 100 pounds this year. I love it!. I am absolutely thrilled how my belly feels. I am looking for someone to help my weight gain keep going and to help me reach my lifelong goal of immobility
6 years

Female dominion of her man

An immobile blob eventually
6 years

Felt great

I sat down with a 12 inch round cheesecake today and started eating. It was so rich, so creamy and so tasty, it was like heaven on my tongue. I didn't intend to eat it all, but once I got half way, I just buckled down and plowed through it all. I was quite full, but it felt so good! I took a nap shortly after. I love being a glutton.
6 years
12345   loading