Very dominant women into force?

Petty9x:
I have fantasies about it and I really enjoy them :-). If I met a man where the chemestry and so on would fit, and if we`d fitting fantasies and he`d like it to get forced to gain, I`d really were into it. And I´d enjoy every pound on his belly.

I could have fun doing this.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

BBW Goddess Anna:
♥ my kinkiest fantasy ♥

Meet a guy in a hotel room, make him think it's just a feeder/feedee session

Then proceed to tie him up and blindfold him so that he can't see what he's going to be stuffed with. Make him eat all the delicious foods I have with me and spank l/whip him every time he refuses smiley

This is definitely something I could enjoy doing.
7 years

A question for the ladies

hylia:
Yeah, it feels like not many people like the double belly anymore which is a shame. I personally prefer my double belly and the soft hanging fat I have, but it seems to be a small majority lately.

Love your double belly. But everything about you is pretty hot.
7 years

Feederism relationships: have you found yours?

ahots:
Mine is kind of one sided. My bf isn't a feedee, but I have a huge fat fetish and love feeding so he has agreed to gain (just a bit, with limits) even though it isn't sexual for him. Sometimes I wonder if Id be even more satisfied if I was dating a feedee that was really into it, but I love him to the moon and back and I won't take it for granted! smiley

It is super erotic to be in one. Miss it.
8 years

Food submission

When I'm drinking it's the worst. This morning I woke up to my kitchen being destroyed. Why? Because I felt like I needed to cook enough eggs and sausage for a family of four just for me. I wake up and go noooo not again!
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

DemoniaFFA:
Watching my feedee stuff himself and play with his huge soft belly, while I lie on the bed, and a sexy slim lady-boy, dressed in lingerie, spanks my ass and tells me what a sick pervert I am... Dear oh dear, that felt good to admitsmiley.

Think that proves how much of a dirty deviant your mind is. I like it.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

PlumpPrincess5:
Being tied up is a great idea for me, but, after thinking about it, I think being caged might be even better. Hmmm.

exmademefat:
Caged would be great. Put a tube to drink out of that is just connected to a vat of liquid lard.

PlumpPrincess5:
If one drank enough of that lard then their own fat would be pressing against the bars.

How embarrassing it is to outgrow your own cage.
8 years

What do you wear to bed?

PlumpPrincess5:
I've got a very tight-fitting, see-through pajama pants that I love, and usually the shirt is eight one that's really big or only just covers the boobies.

I'm pretty sure this imagine will be in my head for a while. And its awesome.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

PlumpPrincess5:
Being tied up is a great idea for me, but, after thinking about it, I think being caged might be even better. Hmmm.

Caged would be great. Put a tube to drink out of that is just connected to a vat of liquid lard.
8 years

Judgement from family at xmas?

Cupkake wrote:
Since July I've really packed on the pounds. My face is particularly fatter and I have about two new chins, haha. My niece said "Auntie looks like Santa!" smiley
I'm never offended...I work hard to gain, so it's kinda nice when someone notices.

Haha it is nice that hard work didn't go unnoticed. I didn't get any direct comments but its hard not to notice that at every Christmas I'm at least ten pounds fatter.
9 years
2345   loading