What ff member do you have a..

Okaaaay...

SirenBBW - I love her tats and black hair and curvy figure, but it does beg the question, can I have a crush on someone whose face I haven't seen...???
12 years

Bi shout out

Tracii wrote
kirablaize wrote
Definately bi here. It's funny because it took me a while to realize. Then I look at the signs...like day dreaming about kissing some of my guy friends growing up that made me realize...hey, I'm actually bi. And then I reveled in the coolness of it. lol

It is very cool the best of both worlds huh?

It's only cool if you're comfortable with it.
14 years

Great weightgain story but...

...I wish this guy was a bit more honest. I think he just fancied a bit of a pig-out (like most of us do) and didn't do it in the name of 'science'...!

uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090520/twl-gym-instructor-turns-junk-food-addic-3fd0ae9.html
14 years

Calories per day? what's your record?

Had a go at counting them up today, and it was around 3300 - I surprised myself!!
15 years

Tj's gaining blog!

Hello everyone! Finally, a week late, I've got around to posting a blog all about my gain, and you can find it here...

tj2206-tjsgain.blogspot.com/

I hope you like it!! smiley
15 years

Question on gaining...

It's an interesting subject and I've been reading with fascination... just started off myself but I can really imagine those phases being correct, for some bizarre reason. CJ, I also share your anxiety about knowing when to stop, and wondering whether it'll steamroll out of control, so you're not the only one!!
15 years

The whole fdiet thing

Yeah, I thought it seemed a bit strange. I'm sure it's fine for short-term weight gain (maybe a year or so), but that's it. Still, it's useful for that I suppose!
15 years

Tj's mission

Thought I'd let y'all know I'm beginning my first experimental gain today. Looking forward to the menu of 'whatever, whenever'. This should be fun!!
smiley
15 years

Katie's decided to be chubby

Yes, good luck Katie, have fun, it sounds like you've got the right idea with the 175lbs being a limit. Enjoy yourself and be happy!
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Rolls, I'm with the rolls brigade, although there's nothing wrong with a pot belly too!
15 years