Fear of getting too big

As of yet, I have never been in a relationship with a gainer, so this would just be of assumption.

I take it that the fear comes from not being able to do anything to support yourself to keep a roof over your head, which this sounds very understandable to someone who isn't in a relationship.
Maybe if a gainer was in a relationship that support their gaining, could lessen the fear, someone who would get the gainer to not worried about other things and just enjoy their fat.

Again this is just my assumption, so take a grain of salt about my reply.
6 years

Making the skinny girl fat

I think if me or someone else around on this site who would love to make a skinny girl fat as they can. Have met you in real life.

Me and your friend could made you around or over 300 pounds in 2 or 3 months smiley
8 years

Reach immobility and laze forever?

That a fantasy I love to see a girl want to be and I would love to take care of a immobile girl.
8 years

How important are the numbers in your gain?

I don't think number is the most important unless you want to gain up to a big goal like 500 pounds when you only a small chubby belly.

As a person who have the fantasy and always wanted to meet a skinny girl that wanted to become a SSBBW, the number is not important, only as long she gets bigger and enjoy her soft fat body.
8 years

Squashing

Being squash by a 300+ pound woman is something I always want to happened to me.
It's pretty much the number 1 thing why I love ssbbw.
9 years

Fattened to immobility

I think fattening someone into immobility is a little too much, which I only keep that type of thing in my fantasy, but if I would want to fatten someone into immobility, it would obvious be someone that I want to have in my life forever.
9 years

Can i ask why?

If the question go to feedee as well of why me and other want to feed someone to 500+ lbs.
Well I somewhat don't know why, I normally just like people around 300 pound and under but I just love the soft and jiggly fat on women so much.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

Belly hanging is my most favorite thing and the more it hangs like over knees the better. Meeting a woman in real life, who have a belly that hanging over the knees would be the best thing in my life, but it would be unlikely and would only be in my fantasy.
9 years

How public/open are you about

Only my close friends and a girl that I like, knows about it.
But not anyone else.
9 years

Immobility

Sometime I want to get a girl immobile but most of the time I feel like that would be too much.
9 years
12   loading