When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

i realized I wanted to be fat when i was little like a year or 14 around that time my uncle weight like 200kg / 440lbs and always loved fatter / cubby Girls but never had one so i started Gaining
4 years

Petite woman who loves really fat men

i love petite women the size contrast is definitely one thing that i like a lot
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

i'm 229 lbs now but My goal is to gain to 332 lbs and have a feeder / fa Gf
5 years

Being kidnapped and force fed fantasies?

Tempted:
Anyone else having fantasies about being kidnapped and forced to gain weight?

I feel weird about it but always had this weird fantasies where I'm being forced to gain weight

o yea Dreaming of being Kidnapped whit a bunch of Girls i liked then we al had to Gain weight. in order to leave a room but Grow so fat that you cant even get off your booty and slowly but happely growing larger and larger
5 years

Dutch people

yep feedee / Gainer here looking for that Fa / Feeder Girl friend live
5 years

Force feeding

force feeding is a a person feeding someone by forcing them to eat eat eat till you cant and around that point your belly is huge / swollen and then you need a belly rub / massage and what ILuvChubbyChix says
5 years

Weight plateau

fattkitten:
I can�t seem to gain any more weight no matter what I eat. I�m stuck at 190. I don�t exercise but I do stand a lot at work. I need some tips to push myself to 200

Drink 2 Botols of Milk a day that whill Give you a nice fatting boost smiley
6 years

Possible fake member

CHUBBETTE70:
Broken english is a dead gove away to a scam/ fraud.

It almost happened to menonce and I caught on quite quickly.

GainingLear:
Playing devil's advocate for a moment but broken English is a sign that she's probably an immigrant, not that she isn't American. Just that she wasn't born here.
It is a scam, but language issues aren't the reason its a scam.

GainAddict:
Actually, you're wrong. Broken English is a very huge indication of a scammer. Google search how to spot a scam. Broken English/Bad Grammar will be one of the top things to look out for.
A large percentage of scammers are from foreign countries, and not even in the USA.

If you're talking to someone with broken English, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. But if they ask for money, AND have grammar issues, there's really no doubt that they are.

this is not true even some poeple that ar not scammers can have bad or broken Grammer
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

From my earliest memory, around 5 till 11 one of my uncles was so big that he looked like the size of a sumo and the width of 2 people and a belly so big that it just seemed like you had to hang over a tabel to give someone a hug and i really wanted to be his size around 200/240Kg so really Huge and my Goal is 140 to 180 Kg max so i really hope that in 1 more year i have a Girl Friend Feeder or fe and around 140 kg or 160
6 years
12345   loading