General

Force feeding

Depends on who you ask, but I generally consider it a very bad thing if *truly* forced (no safe word, didn't actually agree to it).

I think it might be a bit of a power or dom/sub thing, so it's not gonna appeal to everyone, probably not even most. As I understand it, giving up control over your food intake and surrendering it to someone else. But typically if anything like this actually occurs, there's some safe word in case it goes too far somehow and it's been somehow agreed to beforehand.

I hope that makes sense.

I also find it hard to believe every man or even most of them who sent you a message want to do this to you. I don't particularly find this appealing. Then again, I also don't recall sending a message to a woman here unsolicited, other than that one time many years ago I told some moderator here about some spam (this was before the message limits became punitive).
5 years

Force feeding

force feeding is a a person feeding someone by forcing them to eat eat eat till you cant and around that point your belly is huge / swollen and then you need a belly rub / massage and what ILuvChubbyChix says
5 years