Former bodybuilder gains 25 lbs

Jshep2158:
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/bodybuilder-posts-transformation-photo-inspire-love-bodies/story

We are seeing more and more stories like this every day! Do you think women are more empowered now?

Did you know any girls who gained weight and dyed their hair?
This is Great becous she looks better now then she did
6 years

So what games are you playing?

on pc Minecraft. World of tanks. H1Z1. overwatch.
6 years

Has anyone tried the hobbit diet. (7 times a day)

Bigbelly998:
7 am- Breakfast
9 am- Second breakfast
11 am- Elevensies
1 pm- Lunch-in
4 pm- Afternoon tea
6 pm- Dinner
8 pm- Supper
Each would be a full meal. I'm thinking a big shake in the morning to help stretch everything out for the day.
* Looking for suggestions *

hmm i really need a Feeder for this wher i can stuff my face / belly
6 years

Has anyone tried the hobbit diet. (7 times a day)

PizzaQueen:
I tried it. It works well. Everyone should try it's not that hard. Depend on what you eat. Like dinner: Pasta because pasta digest fast and by supper time (2hours later) you get hungry again.

then i have to Give it a Shot i want to Get Huge like 180Kg or more
6 years

Looking for a feeder commited insatiable feedee

wow 15.000 cal How ! that is a 1Kg Gain a day or even 2 kg a day if you stay in your home or sit all day
6 years

New to gaining

Heavyhannah:
Also, speaking of big tummies.

1. Does anyone know why I'm basically only getting huge in my tummy and a bit on my hips? I feel
Like my belly is ballooning instead of spreading out all on my body. Is that normal?

2. How do you get your belly to drop? The more I eat the more mine just sticks out straighter and further and harder, like a toroedo. But I just want it to roll over. Suggestions?

its thay way your body is use to grow if i am not mistaken it always starts whit the belly growing bigger till a point wher its on a hold and then other parts starts growing bigger like my belly is now at a point wher its not getting bigger but now my hips ass and man boobs ar growing so but yea al body's ar diffrent

ps you look very cute and sexy at the same time smiley
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

My first goal / weight is 140kg but i really want a Girl Friend / feeder and like And my dream weight would be 300 kilos sumo size wher i can just wiggel to little plazes
6 years

Deviantart links

i'll leave this here for the poeple that like.s my belly then bee95lover.deviantart.com/
6 years

Belly on the ground

not yet but that will be my dream goal tho just need to tripple my intake i really want to gain 40kg this year and find a Girl friend / feeder
6 years

Your favourite fat body part.

its just a turn on for me the bigger and softer i get and i just cant get enug of it i just love my belly grow bigger and bigger and yea i want to be huge af 180Kg max but fust goal 140 sade part is i want a Girl friend /feeder but just cant vind one smiley
6 years
23456   loading