All my girlfriends get fat

are you guys having a laugh?

I was telling it from my perspective.

Of course my gf was into it.

I'll say it again though. I find it really hilarious that some of the people criticizing me have posted stuff on the forums that is pretty sick in itself. I mean immobility? Some of you criticizing me have encouraged this.
11 years

Girls you knew that got fat?

I've known a few girls from high school and college that ended up getting fat. But the one that stands out for me is this girl from high school that went from bikini bod to huge.

Marissa was a girl from my high school that everyone considered to be one of the hottest girls in school. She had a curvy body, boobs, a nice butt - everything. She was around 5' 8 and maybe 135 lbs. She was incredibly stuck up though. A total bitch.

Anyways, a couple years after high school people started to say stuff like "damn, have you seen that bitch Marissa, she got fat." I kept hearing this stuff and i was curious what they meant by fat. Then one day i saw her at the local bowling alley. She had put on some weight but she wasn't huge or anything. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and pants so it was hard to tell how chubby she had gotten. One thing i remember though is that she was kind of embarrassed to see me. We didn't know each other that well in high school but she knew of me because i was on the football team.

Anyways, a couple years go by and I'm at this party and there are old high school friends there. And one of them asks if anyone has seen Marissa, and then mentions that she got huge. They all started laughing about it and saying stuff like "stuck up bitch deserves it" and "karma is a fat bitch." I mentioned that i had seen her and she wasn't that big. I briefly got made fun of for liking fat girls (they didn't know I did, but that didn't matter). Then the guy that said she was huge said to me "when? when did you see her? she's a huge fat bitch..i saw her yesterday."

It had been two years so it was possible. I started to think about her and I would fantasize about her being a huge porker. But at the same time i figured that my friend's definition of huge might not be the same as mine. Sure, maybe she put on more weight but huge? One can only hope.

Then one day i saw her. Me and my girlfriend were taking the bus into the city center when i saw this really fat girl wearing tight blue jeans and a white top get on the bus. As soon as she turned to face our direction i knew who she was. It was Marissa and I couldn't believe it. She was easily over 300 lbs. She had kept all her curves but there was just so much more of her.Her ass was huge, she had rolls of fat under her breasts that could be seen through her white top, and she had a big roll of fat that was split between her belly and packed into her jeans.

The fat on her upper body jiggled and quivered every time the bus would stop and start again and when she got up to pull the lever for her stop, her shirt rode up revealing her thick rolls of jelly.

I don't think she even saw me which i lamented at the time. It wouldn't be the last time i would see her though.

The last time was a couple years later. I was home from summer break from University and taking a summer course at the local community college. I walked into the main outdoor eating area where in the distance i saw this very fat girl sitting on a bench facing the opposite direction. Her ass was huge and looked like it took up half the bench. And it was packed into the tightest jeans imaginable.

Most of the other seats were taken so i had decided i would go sit on the same rectangular table. But instead of walking behind her i decided to loop around to get a better look at her before i decided to sit there. As i started to get closer i got this nervous feeling and then i thought to myself "oh my god..it's Marissa!" She had gotten even fatter. I would guess she was in the 400 pound range. Her ass seemed to lift her half a foot off the bench.

As i was getting closer she looked up and she saw me. And then she became flustered and the embarrassment was all over her face. I don't know why but I didn't stop to sit at the table. I just said "Hey Marrissa" winked at her and smiled and kept walking.

I never saw her again and I always wondered how on earth she had gotten so fat. And although i would have been ridiculed mercilessly for hooking up with a fat girl her size back then I wish i would have.
11 years

Explaining this fetish to bf?

OxrexO wrote:
Hey! I've been on this site on and off for a couple years now (not nessisarily on this account) and its helped me to accept that I'll never stop being ridiculously into this stuff and it helped me recognize that I need to think about it in order to cum.

I've talked to my new-ish (five months) boyfriend about it a little bit by have been to nervous to into detail about it. I basically said I'm into food/weight control but didn't specify that I'm really only into the weight gain aspect. I also left out the stuff about force feeding and stuffing and such... And I told him I'd never try it anyway even though part of me really wants to.

Hes having a really hard time understanding my thought process behind it and gets really angry when I'm unable to go into more detail about it cause I'm nervous. Even though he's dominant, he thinks that my fetish is ***ed up becuse "no one should want to completely give that much control to someone"

I want to explain to him that it can be a role play and doesn't need to be 24/7.
Also I need to explain to him that I need to think about this stuff in order to cum. I tried telling him and he freaked out " when I'm ***ing you I'm thinking about YOU"... I wanted to say I think about you too, I just add stuff into my fantasies but it's hard to explain that I pretend he's shovin my face into a pie while he ***s me from behind...
How do I get more comfortable with explaining this to my bf?
Has anyone else had simular experiences?

you don't have to explain it. He's not going to be into your fetish nor will he understand it.

Would you really want a guy shoving your face into a pie who thinks its weird?

Thats like if someone had a bdsm fetish and then wanted their gf (who didn't share the fetish) to dress up like a dominatrix and whip them.

It's simple really. If you ever want to explore this fetish sexually with someone then you'll have to find someone who is into it.

edit:
Ha nevermind. I only read your first post in this thread. Anyways, I think my advice still applies. You have to find someone who is into it. And it sounds like your man is. So good luck smiley

btw..guys will be into anything if it is going to get us sex lol. I've found myself getting into other girls kinks and roleplaying with them when in fact i have no interest in the particular fetish. But i get really into it like i am. I guess i'm just a pleaser.
11 years

Fat girl bondage

when you absolutely positively must tie up your gordita. Accept no substitute.
11 years

Making a fat girl work out

SarahKthePig wrote:
I am around 300 pounds, and recently my bf/feeder had me put on a pair of short shorts and a sports bra and forced me to do excercises. Needless to say I can't do a damned thing,

He then forced me to shovel down McDonalds and Donuts, and try again

I was sweating so much and I wasnt even able to do anything

5' 2 300 lbs. Oh damn..you must have looked like a real porker in those tight shorts.
11 years

"over 350 lbs eats free!"

Layla wrote:
It's in Las vegas I think ?
and I think its awesome haha when I weigh that much I will take full advantage of it hahaa

fixed smiley
11 years

foxglove wrote:
I have this fantasy about using the treadmill for 5 minutes, failing in a hot sticky mess, then going over to the set of scales that are in the cardio room at my gym, and weighing myself in front of everyone. They're the kind that have a pillar with the old-fashioned slidey-weights on top, rather than a dial or digital display. So everyone can see across the room where the little weights are placed.

are you trying to tell us that you are a member of a gym? The evidence before us suggests this is very hard to believe smiley
11 years

PervyEm wrote:
As usual, Layla and I are very interested. haha

I got about a 3rd of a way through your post. I'm loving what you write but could you please put them in the stories section?

I'm not saying that what you write is unrealistic. I'm saying that it just didn't happen. I've followed you and the things you have said for a while now and you're just not consistent.

Highly hot stuff going on soo carry on.

it's not a story. It doesn't have characters, narrative and plot.

it's just my recollection from a relationship from around 8 years ago. One thing i forgot to mention is that the first donut shop we went to she wouldn't get out of the car. She got cold feet at the last minute. Then when we were driving back she said she'd do it if we went to a donut shop that was outside of town. So we drove 30 minutes to another donut shop.

believe it or not its up to you Em. I'll admit stories do get embellished over time no matter who is telling them.
11 years

Layla wrote:
Hunter9 wrote:
Layla wrote:
Ugh this could have been so hot
but then

'My gf was a very attractive women, her face didn't really match her blubbery body.'

totally ruined it for me

explain...i don't get it.

what i meant to say was that she had a relatively slim face compared to her body. Poor wood choice i think. I think i'll just remove that line.

Yeah I knew exactly what you meant

It ruined it for me because it basically says that not only are fat faces not attractive but fat in general isnt, hence why she was 'very attractive' and her face ' didnt match'

no that's not what i meant by it at all. Because personally i love a fat face with chubby cheeks.
11 years

Layla wrote:
Ugh this could have been so hot
but then

'My gf was a very attractive women, her face didn't really match her blubbery body.'

totally ruined it for me

explain...i don't get it.

what i meant to say was that she had a relatively slim face compared to her body. Poor wood choice i think. I think i'll just remove that line.
11 years
12345   loading