Being open for donations

Lol, my bad, I thought I knew my flags.
3 years

Being open for donations

Yeah, most people just put their cashapp name on their profile.

Sadly all I have is US dollars, if I had the cash, I'd love to get a swedish bank account and keep you as obese as possible.
3 years

Fit guys and fat girls

I've been guilty of this... But in reality what is more dishonest? Trying to get a woman to deny her hunger, or lying when you say you'll help her lose weight?

So, back in high school my girl gained weight and this originally got me into BBW's, lightbulb overhead if you know what I mean. So she'd gone from 110 to 140 in a year and I'd also grown into my current boy from 150 to 170. She noticed I was in really good shape and wanted me to sort of be her personal trainer...

But I decided I'd just give her some honesty, I told her that I basically only do a few dozen pushups and a few dozen situps, and slack off all day... So she tried that, she'd do like 3 minutes with a jump rope while I did my situps and pushups

she didnt really see any results except that if we went jogging she had more endurance than me, and so she gave up on it and gained some more weight a few years later

some girls at my gym talk in the parking lot and i dont really keep my preference for fuller figures secret, but i've never had that actually change a girl's mind outside the gym, but it's changed the minds of a few of my girlfriends
10 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

i like debby's fantasy, on my side though it'd be that I wish to be a restaurant owner and use that to make a wonderful night for a full figured woman and to feel admired for my strong body
12 years

Weight gain and doctors

before i started lying and saying i dont smoke ciggarettes...

i'd say "it's a lifestyle choice i've made that has really paid off"

it essentially leaves them speechless for a second, if they're stubborn they'll probably keep lecturing though
12 years