28/f/south florida lf feeder/casual encounter

Are you looking for a long-term feeder at all?
7 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

creaturefeature:
Of course! I feel like everybody has different sides to themselves though, and I suppose that different situations bring out those sides at different times.

Agreed. Wasn't that old Billy Joel song, The Stranger, sort of about this?

I feel bad for people who never figure out how to properly live out their sexual Dom/sub tendencies. I think more people have them than even understand them.
7 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

creaturefeature:
I'd consider myself to be a dominant person when it comes to non sexual things, but sexually I am extremely submissive and eager to please my partner.

Funny how a lot of people flip roles in kink vs. their daily lives. Nothing wrong with that as long as you get to be yourself when it counts.
7 years

Quick question for everyone

If that is what you like then there is nothing wrong with it. So long as you go in if your own free will and both partners have a full understanding, you should feel free to give over as much control as you like.
7 years

A question for the ladies

BBWMANGO:
I like soft and squishy , and though I'm not fond of my stretch marks ,I can't help but to find them near to play with.

Stretch marks are badges of honor in my book, kind of like getting a cool scar by fighting off a grizzly bear. What do you do to play with them?
7 years

When others notice

BBWMANGO:
When your friends insist that you shouldn't wear different tops because your boobs have gotten to big and would be to revelling.

More girls should be so lucky as to have that problem. How did that make you feel?
7 years

Is it wrong?...

LexiiSweetheart:
Is it wrong that I'd want to be a fruit feedee? I ***ing LOVE fruit and fresh food in general. I just want to be fed all my favorite fresh fruit.

Nah, fruit is good stuff. We discovered a local place that has fresh produce, much of it local, a lot cheaper than the supermarket chains. We like to stock up.
7 years

I'm in for a sexy summer :-)

Go for it mango. Few things are sexier than a woman confident in her curves.
7 years

Chicago female feede looking for feeder

Nice to see someone with a realistic goal. Sorry you're so far away. Good luck, though.
7 years

Female feedee looking for male feeder

Are you only looking for single male feeders?
8 years