Kidnap me and force me to be your pig.

Chunky Ducky:
God I want someone to kidnap me and force me to become massively huge. It's such a turn on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cakemonster:
This is definitely a turn on!

Wish there were more girls like you two out there.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

I'd so be down for that it's super fun and exciting.

Agreed, BBW bondage is awesome. The only catch is a lot of bondage guides out there assume skinny subs, so make sure you bring/buy extra rope to compensate.
8 years

Gainer looking for feeder

We would need to get to know you, but nice to see you're local. Message us if you would like to talk.
8 years

Feeder

Please tell us more about your goals, and what about gaining interests you most.
8 years

Family against becoming fat

Agreed. Your family doesn't need to know all the details of your personal life. Just try and be as healthy and happy as you can be while making yourself happy, and don't let their opinions bother you.

That said, don't burn bridges. As you get older, family may become more important to you than you expect now. Remember you can love your family without liking them.
8 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

Why shouldn't pigs play video games? It would be a good way to prevent boredom by occupying their mind while leaving them inactive otherwise in their pen.
9 years

Being changed by domination?

Sarah,

Your profile lists an interested in domination. Sounds like you really want to find a Dom/Master who will mold you.
9 years

Cow fantasies?

We are interested in the cow fantasy, but more the milking aspect, as well as the angle of being owned/used. We are already working on inducing lactation.

After a recent episode of Shameless on Showtime featured a room full of women pumping together (in that case, for a shady business) we got very excited by the idea of other girls joining us for milking.
9 years

Adult nursing relationship

We are very interested in this. Working on inducing lactation with pumping, but just in her. We are already in a stable relationship, though, not just in it for milk.

That said, we are looking for other girls to join us, and we would be happy to help them induce as well.
9 years
89101112   loading