Toronto girl looking for feeder

What a shame you're so far away. Good luck, submissive feedees are real gems.
6 years

Feeding more dom or sub?

I would say it all depends on context and what the nature of your relationship is.
6 years

Curious

Chubby, but with the potential for so much more.
6 years

Is it better to ask permission or ask forgiveness

The only situation in which you should not be asking permission if if you have already arranged ahead of time for some sort of consensual non-consent type situation.
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

Being skinny-ish I definitely prefer to be the smaller one of course. Being with a BBW means having so much more to love, explore, hold on to, etc.

Blossoming:
It's the contrast that is so appealing...and a little of the "what's he doing with her" vibe you get from others.

Contrast I get. Having been very nerdy before it was cool and not exactly smooth with the ladies growing up I can recall a time where the thoughts, though, were "why is she with him." I wouldn't want to put someone through that. I rather like the fact the despite her size my girl still turns heads and gets hit on if I'm not around.
6 years

Online submissive

Hi there, welcome.

I was wondering, is there a reason you're only looking online? Is that something temporary or is that the only type of D/s relationship you would want?
6 years

29 year old pa woman looking for feeder

Sorry to see you're so far away. You sound fun.
6 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

BBWcreator82:
The problem with this community is that this is where most of the catfish live.

So many guys pretending to be lesbians in hopes to get to talk to people who otherwise wouldn't wan't anything to do with them.

Sad but true. With fetish sites like this it is tough enough when you have legit trolls to deal with, but even tougher when a large portion of the population is only interested in online fantasy and is too scared/repressed to live out their kinks.

Good luck. Hopefully your search is easier than mine. Trying to fit multiple kinks together can lead to some very small sections of a Venn diagram, if you know what I mean.
6 years

Maybe this is crude

Hannah, I think your original question was aimed more specifically at your... "tunnel of love". While surrounding areas may become more padded, the inside is pretty much unaffected. As folks said earlier, experimenting with different positions is a good idea as you may experience new sensations.
6 years

First timer

Start simple. Try having your Dom/Master play with your chub during D/s and sexual activities. Before long you may find your belly becoming a new erogenous zone.
6 years
56789   loading