Cow fantasies?

EmmyTheHucow:
Too bad youre so far away, we could hucow train together, that would be fun to have a friend to help each other tie up our udders and chat with while they are being pumped. Keep each other on track so we could finally induce lactation

A couple of hucow gals training together is hot! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Fortunately I found a woman who thinks it is hot too!

Now we just need a few more cows to start a dairy farm...
7 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Nachtigall:
jup! when i was young i thought i should use speed for losing weight... but yeah as a 14year old its hard to get your hands on that XD

Glad you didn't, you grew up looking good IMHO.
7 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Nachtigall:
i was overweight since elementary school, so from public weighting and getting a public: you know you need to lose weight right?!!! to the last doctor an orthopedist was it a loooong way. But that last story is quite entertaining. You know the typical thing, im not fate im big boned? Its bullshit ofc, but there are things, that makes it more necessary to lose weight or not.
I went toi the orthopedist for my back. I move alot in my sleep and while i rotated like crazy i overstretched one of my tendons (didnt know that at that moment, thats why i went to the doctor ^_~) He saw me and the first thing he said was: "You know, you really should lose weight, it is bad for your bones and im sure your knees etc are already very damaged". I felt bad ofc and even a little afraid. He x-rayed my body and tadaaaa.. he was quite annoyed. He said: "Ohh your bones are perfect, very strong build once. Its not a problem with your back blablablba" so it turned out his omg your overweight is destroying you!!! to yeah... whatever its not affecting you so far

Typical western doctor. "I'm going to blame the first reasonable cause I can guess at and throw some pills at you. If it doesn't work I'll guess again."
7 years

Where do you carry most of your fat?

Lovergirl:
My ass I guess, most of my weight is muscle.

Is that how you want it to stay?
7 years

Cow fantasies?

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD [img]http://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=609564&userId=271152[/img]

That picture is quite moo-ving.
7 years

Cow fantasies?

EmmyTheHucow:
Hucow in training here! Nothing turns me on more than to be tied up, breasts bound with ropes to make them more udder like, then be milked by a pump or suckled by mouth, and forced fed until im stuffed. Fattening me up like a good cow in training. I hope one day i can induce lactation.

Sounds amazing! Do you have a farmer to milk you?
7 years

Exploring with a new partner

You need to ask yourself two questions and the answers should help make your decision pretty easy.

First, which matters more to you: the quality of your relationship with this person, or all the other things in your life that you listed.

Second, are you comfortable being in a relationship where your partner is likely to find other women more attractive for something you yourself could change but do not wish to?
7 years

Iso feeder in florida

Oh OK, I see you clarified you're looking for something casual. Que lastima.
7 years

Iso feeder in florida

Hey there, welcome to the site. I sent you a private message. Forgive me sending it twice, my WiFi was goofing up.
7 years

Looking for online feeders

Sorry you are only looking online. If you ever want to connect in person, feel free to say hello.
7 years