Out growing clothes

I loved outgrowing clothes early on, but its a bit frustrating now that new dress pants or jeans are like $50 each. It was more enjoyable when Walmart had my sizes. Its still nice just more expensive than I'd like to spend on clothes.
8 years

Tips to getting a bigger belly

Try to minimize your calories burned, set up your living space to minimize the amount of steps you need to take to get anywhere. Remember to set up a casual snacking environment with candy stashes or bowls.
8 years

"fattest" thing you've done

I was at the mall with a friend recently and we'd both made total pigs of ourselves and as we started to waddle back to the car she spots a public scale. Curious how much she ate she goes over and steps on, it tells her she's a bit over 300. She looks at me and tells me its my turn so i step on and got an ERROR. Evidently my stuffed belly pushed me over it's 400 pound limit.
8 years

Class reunion

Recently some friends were talking about how much people had changed in the 10 years since we graduated college and how much some of our classmates have changed. How much some of them have changed since they gained 30-50 pounds.
Briefly I was like wow they've really gained, then i stopped for a moment and realized I've gained 115 pounds and a foot and a half on my waist since then.
Anyone else have moments of revelation like that?

Or better yet has that inspired anyone to want to gain before their next reunion? I really want to break the 400 pound mark before our class reunion in October.
9 years

How much have you gained?

well my previous highest was in the fall of 2012 at about 350, but i felt like crap so i started walking more and trying to eat decently and subsequently got down to about 310. August 2013 rolls around and i got a fairly active job cleaning a hospital, so i was making decent money but i was working weird hours and not wanting to cook when i got home at midnight meant i started eating more fast food. So i started gaining and by AprilI was up to 370 where i plateaued until March of this year, I'm currently up to 286.
9 years
2526272829   loading