Gaining

Class reunion

Recently some friends were talking about how much people had changed in the 10 years since we graduated college and how much some of our classmates have changed. How much some of them have changed since they gained 30-50 pounds.
Briefly I was like wow they've really gained, then i stopped for a moment and realized I've gained 115 pounds and a foot and a half on my waist since then.
Anyone else have moments of revelation like that?

Or better yet has that inspired anyone to want to gain before their next reunion? I really want to break the 400 pound mark before our class reunion in October.
9 years

Class reunion

I'm going Saturday night to my 40th Reunion weighing about 220 and having been that weight at my 35th as well. But I graduated weighing 152.
So looking back at the 5th reunion one woman had gone from a Chubby Curvy 170 ish to about 220 and I found myself dancing with someone who I had zero interest in during high school. Lol
At the 10 th a lady friend of mine had added 50+ lbs. At the 25th a very short former "It" girl
had gained So Much that she was mistaken by many for another classmate who was chubby in high school.
Reunions are always great for FA'S. smiley
9 years