New gainer

i dont know how long ive got, he could get out of hospital anytime, so im really working to a tight schedule smiley

ive put on about 6 pounds so far......
15 years

I finally ran the idea of gaining weight by my gf...

fatgirlbellylover, he's been putting posts like that all over the place, i think he's just some sadcase with nothing better to do with his time.
15 years

Metalheads unite!

wouldn't class myself as a metalhead.....my music tastes are too eccentric to class my self as anything lol

some of the bands/artists i like (icluding but not restricted to metal)are:

sex pistols nirvana cascada mika marilyn manson cher

jack off jill madonna(mostly early stuff, though) rammstein

eminem dj hixxy meatloaf dj rankin cradle of filth rolling stones

the fratellis alanis morrisette bon jovi rod stewart

groovecoverage greenday blink 182 eyeopener placebo

murderdolls alex k bryan adams no doubt/gwen stefani

savage garden the verve scooter hole/courtney love

christina aguilera dj sammy dolly parton meatloaf slipknot

linkin park(hybrid theory) coal chamber nickleback amy winehouse

so its a right mix....for years i was a hardcore metalhead/goth/mosher whatever u wanna call it, but nowadays i'm much more varied lmao
15 years

I finally ran the idea of gaining weight by my gf...

placebo.....how stupid are you?

if women are meant to be a size zero, then how come the majority of size zero women cant have children?
they are too thin to carry a child, therefore it is not normal, you clown.
its idiots like you that cause young kids to have eating disorders.

you are the abomination, not us.....at least we're happy within ourselves, and dont need to demean others in order to feel good about ourselves.

you're so pathetic, it makes me laugh.
15 years

Help need to get to 330lbs

weldman, sorry i have no advice for you, (im around 198 myself) but i just wanted to reply to placebo.....

in case you havent noticed,this is a site for large ppl and those who appreciate them.....if you are neither of these ppl, why are you here?

have you nothing better to do all day?

have you no life?

i doubt you are so wonderful you have the right to comment on other ppl and their lifestyle choices.

why dont you go away and do something productive instead of sitting here giving abuse?

you're just making yourself look stupid.
15 years

New gainer

aww cmon ppl......im new to all this.......any advice/tips from ppl in the know would be greatly appreciated. my hubbys in hospital and i want to give him a treat when he comes home, so help me out here.

PPPPWWWWWEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!smiley

lmao

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
15 years

About you

name/nickname-rebelpunk

age-20

sex-f

sexual orientation-bi,but also have a thing for trannies,cross- dressers etc (but only male to female,guys in make up & panties is hot!!)

type- gainer/feedee but with possible feeder tendencies

residence-glasgow

hobbies-reading(fiction,true crime,biographies),writing,dog walking, music(love music,lotsa different genres)art,totally addicted to king.com,especially chuzzle lol

likes-my fab hubby,my dogs & hamster, celtic fc, smoking,the colours black,silver,green,purple & red,nirvana, marilyn manson,cascada, mika,guns n roses, gwen stefani, madonna, jack off jill, christina aguilera, cher, animals,bizarre mag,tattoos, piercings, glitter, eyeliner,hair dye, lingerie,eeyore,tinkerbell,emily strange,april flores,irn-bru,salt&vinegar pringles,galaxy chocolate,mackies ice cream, indian food,spaghetti bolognese,valentines day,halloween.

dislikes-rangers fc,the colours blue,yellow,and orange,spiders,ppl trying to hit on me(i'm married)christmas,boredom,bitchiness,anorexic-looking women,the great unwashed,rain,fake ppl,feet,nuns,whingeing, being skint,organised religion,bad teeth,cheap perfume,coleslaw,salad, whisky,crap music,body hair,vacant ppl,animal cruelty,all insects(except ladybirds&butterflies)hoovering,ott cosmetic surgery,rude ppl,the smoking ban,hairdressers who dont listen to what u want & do whatever they want,white musk, judgemental ppl.
15 years

About you

name/nickname-rebelpunk

age-20

sex-f

sexual orientation-bi,but also have a thing for trannies,cross- dressers etc (but only male to female,guys in make up & panties is hot!!)

type- gainer/feedee but with possible feeder tendencies

residence-glasgow

hobbies-reading(fiction,true crime,biographies),writing,dog walking, music(love music,lotsa different genres)art,totally addicted to king.com,especially chuzzle lol

likes-my fab hubby,my dogs & hamster, celtic fc, smoking,the colours black,silver,green,purple & red,nirvana, marilyn manson,cascada, mika,guns n roses, gwen stefani, madonna, jack off jill, christina aguilera, cher, animals,bizarre mag,tattoos, piercings, glitter, eyeliner,hair dye, lingerie,eeyore,tinkerbell,emily strange,april flores,irn-bru,salt&vinegar pringles,galaxy chocolate,mackies ice cream, indian food,spaghetti bolognese,valentines day,halloween.

dislikes-rangers fc,the colours blue,yellow,and orange,spiders,ppl trying to hit on me(i'm married)christmas,boredom,bitchiness,anorexic-looking women,the great unwashed,rain,fake ppl,feet,nuns,whingeing, being skint,organised religion,bad teeth,cheap perfume,coleslaw,salad, whisky,crap music,body hair,vacant ppl,animal cruelty,all insects(except ladybirds&butterflies)hoovering,ott cosmetic surgery,rude ppl,the smoking ban,hairdressers who dont listen to what u want & do whatever they want,white musk, judgemental ppl.
15 years

New gainer

thanx dvp.....pix impossible at the mo... my pc is playing up....wont let me upload pix 2 my bebo n facebook accounts either....once its fixed tho i will lol
15 years
23456   loading