Gaining

I finally ran the idea of gaining weight by my gf...

and it wasn't really too positive of a response but it wasn't negative either. I'm actually relatively happy with the response she gave me. We were talking about Valentine's day and I said I'd get her a nice box of chocolates in the shape of a heart and she playfully responded "oooo, you trying to fatten me up?" we talked about it a bit later, and the only thing she really said in response was "but if I gained weight then I couldn't fit into that 2 piece swimsuit you want to see me in." to which I responded "oh, believe me, we can still find you one." I'm glad she's at least somewhat open to the idea of gaining weight and I just wanted to share my good news with you all.
15 years

placebo.....how stupid are you?

if women are meant to be a size zero, then how come the majority of size zero women cant have children?
they are too thin to carry a child, therefore it is not normal, you clown.
its idiots like you that cause young kids to have eating disorders.

you are the abomination, not us.....at least we're happy within ourselves, and dont need to demean others in order to feel good about ourselves.

you're so pathetic, it makes me laugh.
15 years

fatgirlbellylover, he's been putting posts like that all over the place, i think he's just some sadcase with nothing better to do with his time.
15 years