I just found my college professor on grommr.

Well, he's allowed to have a life lol. You didn't ask for advice but I'd let sleeping dogs lie.
4 years

'tis the season

I'm having trouble uploading pics to forum comments so I can't show y'all but my new scale finally arrived. I can't believe that I'm fat enough to actually need it.
4 years

Any favorite feedism podcast

I know Wood (@WoodsKinkCafe on Twitter / WeirdWood on YouTube) does a podcast sometimes. Here's a link below:

woodsweirdwellness.simplecast.fm/
4 years

Tlc's hot and heavy controversy

Thanks for letting me know it existed. I'll definitely be watching!
4 years

Lizzo's twerking controversy

As an exhibitionist who enjoys sharing nude photos of myself, I strongly dislike this idea of labeling people as skanks who don't deserve love. I know that I shouldn't be surprised but I always am when I hear stuff like this on an 18+ fetish website.
4 years

I think you're missing my point but to answer your question: no, I wouldn't expect my mother to behave the same way as an attention seeking celeb who is younger than me.
4 years

Ditzy:
I wonder for those that are OK with what this plus sized woman did at that game what if your Mother or grandmother got into the "moment" and started twerking and flipping their skirt up and acting like a slut how would you feel about it?
If you try and say oh I would be cool with it you aren't being honest you would be embarrassed that your Mom actually did something like that.

Lizzo is young so why should we compare her to our mothers and grandmothers? I think there's unconscious bias hidden in that reasoning that you need to confront. Nevertheless, what Lizzo did was shocking. She did it for attention and it worked. Good for her.
4 years

'tis the season

I'm expecting an early Christmas gift to arrive next week but this present comes with strings attached. In exchange for a new scale, I've agreed to make sure that it works by packing on a few more pounds.

Next stop: 465 lbs
4 years

Moments of truth?

When those moments first started happening, I would pause out of fear. Lately, I don't realize these things until they're long gone and there's no use crying over spilled heavy cream.
4 years

'tis the season

My go-to Burger King order used to be the whopper meal for 2 (2 whoppers, 2 small fries and 2 small drinks for $8.99) but that offer disappeared when the app updated this past week. I guess I have no choice but to make the family bundle my new normal. I checked and it's about 3,840 calories. Wish my ever expanding belly luck! Oh and good luck on 400, godan.
4 years
12345   loading