Padding obsession.

Did it happen to any of you to get super obsessed whit padding?

The last few day I couldn't take my mind away from padding.
Monday I got a chance to padd myself I wasn't very enthusiastic about doing it so I waited a bit, but then I did it and enjoyed myself for a few hours. The next day as soon as I had the chance i did it again and I wasn't able to bring myself to stop. The next two days I was constantly looking for an oportunity to do it.

I really got a serious case of padding fever.
3 years

The history of your fat suit.

I present to you the history of my homemade fat suit. Feel free to share yours too.

1. Newbie.
Large t-shirt, pants and hoodie. One pillow for the belly and one for the but.
2. Secure and in place.
Same as 1 but now secured in place with a one piece swimsuit and additional clothes on top.
3. Larger equals better.
Same a 2 but with an extra pillow for the belly(feeling bigger was more important at that time)
4. Clotes nightmare. (Photos of it on my profile the orange t-shirt ones from 2017)
Lots of pants to make lower legs fat, lots of shirts to make arms fat. A pillow at the but secured in place with a one piece swimsuit. One or two pillows for the belly with another one piece swimsuit on top. Towels filling a bra for boobs. And the clotes on top. (the start of trying to be realistic)
5. Pro 1.0.(Photos of it on my profile without arms padding. The ones with the withe t-shirt with black spots from 2019)
Two pairs of pants each with a blanket it to help shape the thighs. Large towels to shape the lower leg. But pillow obviously. Swimsuit to keep it in place. Blanket wrapped around the body to better shape tge body. Big pillow for the belly. Bra filled with towels for the boobs a shapewere bodysuit to keep all in place. Towels wraped aroud the arms for fat arms. And the clotes on top.
6. Pro 2.0.
Two big blankests wrapped around the legs one for each to shape them secured in place with pants, plus the obvious but pillow, also for keeping it in place compression panties. Big foam piece wrapped around the body to make the body heftier. Small blankets wrapped around the arms. Pillow for the belly. Small blanket stuffed in a bra for the boobs. And clothes on top.
7. Final for now.(hope to add photos soon)
One big blanket to shape the lower leg and inner thighs (i like waddling), two small pillows to enhance the hips. One big blanket to shape the thighs with a pillow for a big butt. All secured in place with compression panties. Another blanket wrapped around the body to give it heft. Small blankets wrapped around the arms for puffy arms. Classic pillow for the belly. A bra stuffed with a small blanket for the boobs. And the complementary clothes to cover it all.

It seems i am very fond of the butt and belly pillows that were the start of my journey. They need to be in every design.
3 years

Make your fat feel heavier

I am part of a re-enactment group we focuse on 12th to 13th century and as so i own severa chainmail armors, so my ideea to add weight to the suit was to take one or more of the several chainmail shirts and put it under the padding. Adds around 25 - 35 pounds for each chainmail armor i add. Also it has a very natural feel because you have weight distributed on the upper part of the body.
3 years

Padding tutorials.

Experimenting is wonderful.
As of my unemployment i had many ocasion usualy every mornig and get my fat suit better.
My new one is starting to get to a point i may start using it as my go to padding method develop out of makeshift ideas.

Materials: 2 x duvet blankets, 2 x pairs of leggings, 1 x t-shirt, 1 x long sleeved shirt, 2 x small blankets, 2 x towels, 2 x pillows, 1 x piece of matures foam(mine reaches from my armpit to my but and wraps around my body whit a bit of overlap), 1 x one piece swimsuit, 1 x pair of shapewear underwear, 1 x fat burning elastic belt.

Tutorial: I start by folding the two blankets first in half width wise then around my leg to get enough room for me to slip in, I fold them somewhat like those paper cone we used to make as kids and shot out of a tube so I end up with a tapered leg padding that is narrower at the ankel and wider at tge hips(I first fold it on my leg to be shure it closes around my leg and i have room to enter, then get out and cntinue roling it until i have a leg shaped pading). Put the padding in the leggings then add a pillow to the but in the leggings. Next i take the mattresses foam wrap it around my body from under my armpit to just above my thighs. Secure it in place with the fat burning belt under my armpit, otherwise i get a weird hump on my back, and with the shapewear underwear at the botom. Now with it secured i proceed to pull the padded leggings up over my legs and above a bit of the padding on my body. I pull up the otger pair of leggings take the t-shirt and stuf a pillow to the belly and pull the leggings over tge t-shirt and belly. I take the small blankets and wrap them around my arms and put the long sleeved shirt over. Finaly to keep all things in place i take the one piece swimsuit over and stuf it's bra part with the towels to form boobs. Then put on some clothes and be ready to be fat.
3 years

Going out padded

A week ago i started to have some free time to pad again and started to experiment with things i had on hand. Luckily my GF's clothes are nice and big. So over the days i got to a suit that feeled good to go out in. A few days ago i remained alone at home so i got the suit on, ate a bit and then went out to a walk, i was so confident in this makeshift suit that i did something i never do, go out in broad daylight. It was a nice walk. I went to a kids playground nearby, unfortunatly didn't get to use the swings or the big tube slide because an old man came with his grandcildren. So i decided to walk along the river pass it on a bridge and come back home on the other side. While walking a few people stared at me, there was a lady with a small child something like 2-3 years old, when i was going towards them she took the child close to her and wisperd something, i am curious what did she say. When i got home i realised the mistake i made, the padding soaked my sweat, i dismantled the suit and put the blankets and the pillow spread out on the bed without the casings, took evrything and put them in the washing machine. When my GF came home i told her i spilled some water on the bed in case the blankets were stil wet.
Good day. I need something to keep the sweat away from the padding.
3 years

Curious

It's a bit complicated to explain, startig i would just add a pillow to the belly and on for the butt. But over time the desire to make it larger and more realistic made me think of ideeas to make it bigger or more realistic, sculpting the body to desired shape trough trial and error. Just recently i made some experiments and i am pleased of how they turned out so i will experiment with mixig my old design and the new one done with thing i had on hand and do a good fat suit when i can buy things that i need.
3 years

Padding tutorials.

Hello started this topic to share our way of looking and feeling big.

My way of padding is the following:

1. Start with some coltes to keep the padding from sticking to my skin.
2. Take two pairs of leggings and stuff one of them with a blanket folded in half and then folded from the middle to look like some hips you can slide in, do the same with the other pair just this time using a thick winter blanket.
3. Take a t-shirt and before putting it on wrap a blanket folded in half around the upper body, betwen the armpit and hips zones and secure it in place with the t-shirt.
4. Pull up the smaller blanket filled leggings and slid your legs in, do the same with the other pair, do this making shure the upper body padding is tucked in the leggings padding, the lower legs usualy don't get coverd from the padding, I usualy roll up the leggings and fold big beach towels around my lower legs then roll the leggings down on the towels to keep in place.
5. Add difrent pillows or towels to adjust the shape of the hips to your liking, the secure it in place with a one piece swiming suit.
6. Next take two pairs of long sleeved leotards, roll big towels aroud the upper arm and secure them in place with a leotard, then roll smaller blankets around the lower arms and secure the in place with the other one.(stretchy long sleeved tops should work to)
7. Take another t-shirt and stuff a pillow or more to achieve the desired belly, then secure it whit a pair of legging and a one piece swimming suit.
8. Add a sports bra stuffed with blanket or small round pillows to make the boobs.
9. Finally take a body shapeware that covers ths tighs and has a built in bra and put it on to keep everything in place.
10. You can now take the clothes of your choice and enjoy your time as a big girl however you like: go out, laze around, do chores, and enjoy life.

Materials:
1. Clothing: 3 x leggings, 2 x t-shirt, 2 x one piece swimming suit, 2 x long sleeved leotards (or stretchy long sleeved tops), 1 x sports bra, 1 x shapeware (as described above), clothing of choice.
2. Padding: In theory: 2 x thinner blankets, 1 x thick blanket, 1 x big pillow, 2 x beach towels, 2 x big towels, 2 x smal towels, 2 x small round pillows and a variety of small pillow or towels used in customising the look to your liking.

This was my tutorial. Unfortunately I can't show you pictures because I no longer own all the required items and have little to no occasions to pad.

Feel free to ask if questions pop up i will try to answer and clarify everything to you all.
3 years

Extreme padding?

gary566:
This new year's eve was very awesome. I spent it alone wearing my fat suit. As soon as my parents picked up my sister i put on my fat suit and patiently waited till 11 PM at that point i put my plan into action. I went out to take a walk to the city center i knew it would be full of people there but i did it anyways. I think it was the longest walk i ever took in my fat suit. I got to the city center near 12 PM and the crowd was big, I walked through the crowd whiteout a care. No one seemed to care proving that people are to preoccupied to notice strange things. The walk home was very exhausting once i got home i stayed in my suit till 2nd of January. It was one of the best and worst idea i ever had but i enjoyed it despite the horrible walk home. I hope i will be able to make my suit more realistic so i can do more fun things outside whit confidence that i don't look awkward. I rely want to go ice skating in the suit.

jgrande:
I've never spent more than a few hours with padding (I use mostly blankets so it can get pretty hot haha). What's it like to be all padded up for so long? And I know for me, the bigger the end product the better smiley but with the way I pad, it can be hard to move around due to limited range of motion with padded legs (waddling is part of the fun, at least for me!). Do you do anything to account for this when you go out in public?

It is verry exausting to stay padded for a long time and hot but i enjoy it. The fact that i stay padded for so long tunrs me into a lazyer version i walk but quicly want to sit somwere and catch my breat. Also when i pad i try to get as big as possible but still look realisti shape wise, as realistic pillows and blankets covering my body can be. When it comes to waddling i try to have a good amount of padding betwen my legs to force me into waddling even if i got a habbit of waddling from the time i didn't pad so well so i had to do it myself.
Also i looked it up that new year's eve was the longest walk i ever had padded, around 2.5 km to the city center and same back home so 5 km total also padded heavier than ever and the most people to ever see me in public like that. Up until that point the longest walk was 3 km total with close to no people seeing me and a les realistic padding.
4 years

Extreme padding?

This new year's eve was very awesome. I spent it alone wearing my fat suit. As soon as my parents picked up my sister i put on my fat suit and patiently waited till 11 PM at that point i put my plan into action. I went out to take a walk to the city center i knew it would be full of people there but i did it anyways. I think it was the longest walk i ever took in my fat suit. I got to the city center near 12 PM and the crowd was big, I walked through the crowd whiteout a care. No one seemed to care proving that people are to preoccupied to notice strange things. The walk home was very exhausting once i got home i stayed in my suit till 2nd of January. It was one of the best and worst idea i ever had but i enjoyed it despite the horrible walk home. I hope i will be able to make my suit more realistic so i can do more fun things outside whit confidence that i don't look awkward. I rely want to go ice skating in the suit.
5 years

Extreme padding?

Just did it again. Finaly after a long time i was able to do it again shame it was for a short time. I do it since I was like 12 my skill improved over time.
7 years
12   loading