Strange fetishes related to fat.

Lift and carry, where the female partner is really so heavy it makes lifting her practically impossible and she is amazed when I am able to do so.

Squashing and being under the said female which makes the breathing for the person underneath impossible.

Finally furniture breaking when she sits on a chair or just lay in bed.

projectpolemics, I envy you for your partner.
7 years

Odd fetishes...

Two ones although the first is associated with (SS)BBW. The first is lift and carry and I love to cradle carry a lady to bed - the heavier the better.
The second one is period sex and play.

If I could run a menstruation sanctuary for SSBBW where they come and spend their time of the month while they are being pampered I would be a happy person.
7 years

The negatives of being fat.

cant fit in the bathtub
cant weigh on most scales

Those among the others are two things money can be helpful. In my neck of woods, there are scales for less than 20$ that go to 400 pounds. If one needs a scale to weight more just bite the bullet and get one on promo. Over the years it wouldn't be that expensive.

So it is more a question of money rather than inconvenience.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Has any SSBHM thought wearing a bra to control big moobs? Like borrowing one from his GF?
7 years

Weight difference between couple

Murtlap:
all relatives pressure killed me

Do you mean his weight or the pressure of your relatives to dump him.
7 years

joliat,

Very accurate comments about a lady being so obese (but not immobile) that her size should be taken in consideration are spot on.

I thought making a post about going furniture shopping with a lady to make sure the bed would hold her weight, making sure only spending time in a good hotel as to accommodate her size, letting her to use the lift first if it is a small three person lift...

I wish I had a lady in my life large enough that her size was a constant reminder on how large she is.
7 years

Questions about dating

I am not the most successful dater although I had a few success to date (and some notable failures with BBW).

I feel the secret is to get to know her and chat a bit before you ask her out. Ask discrete and not BBW related questions (although it is tempting to do so) about her (her educational background, which is her native town etc) and then get her number promise to call and do call her with a concrete plan - probably even a dinner date.

Break a leg (I was told to avoid g*&d l(*k in case it fails).
7 years

Bumped into my ex - now i'm freaking out

Way to go King. My respect I wish I were at your shoes.
7 years

Weight difference between couple

Besides being part of a half ton couple I would like when my partner is two, three or more times my weight - like watching a SSBBW walking next to a normal person. And obviously I can't fail to think the small person being under the large one in bed and all those pleasures associated with the dating a really really bigger person.

Do you share the same idea and what is the biggest difference it has occurred in your relation. Mine was the lady was about 40% larger than me.
7 years

Lift and carry a lady in a cradle lift and the heavier she is the more I enjoy trying it. Hopefully I would get a (SS)BBW and be familiar with her weight and gain sufficient strength to carry her.
7 years
45678   loading