Mcdonald's

Don't know about the US, but over here in the UK the app occasionally has discounts and there's a rewards programme.

Had quite a bit of McDonald's last two weeks thanks to some deals.

Also, check your local area for any independent/small chain restaurants as they can be better e.g. value, taste, options, etc.

If you do use food apps, check the restaurant directly as they may be slightly cheaper.
7 months

Family.

Last time a family member commented on my weight I just said I don't care anymore and I'm just doing what I want now.

There are of course other factors e.g. I've always been at least overweight.
7 months

Ai generator

I've messed around with stable diffusion and img2img.

Yes it's doable to some extent but it's not that good.
7 months

Gaining weight

Probably heavy/double cream is the easiest along with finding ways to add extra food e.g. snacks on breaks, etc.

If eating large portions is a problem, consider a 'little and often' approach.

With double cream I find it easiest to just blend around 200-300ml with some ice cream and a drop of milk using one of those small 'smoothie blenders' (because it's easy to clean). Just make sure to have eaten something 'solid' first to avoid....complications.
8 months

Struggling with regular eating

Daw185:
Hi,

I have been strugling with my regular meals during a day. Since I am not used to eat breakfast, the very First meal that I have is around noon. During the morning Im not even hungry. Second meal of the day is around 6PM and then maybe a dinner around 9 PM or anything.

I have problems with my appetite but i would like to change it and add a little bit of weight as well. Do you have any tips how to increase appetite or rules to set daily meals routine? Really appreciate any answer.

I've had similar issues, usually unless I'm out e.g. going to work, I wont want to eat until 10/11 minimum.

Only exceptions are when I'm up early or I basically force myself to eat.

Maybe if you try going for a walk in the morning it might make you hungry?

Alternatively there's something like double cream, if consuming as a milkshake though, make sure you're consuming it around or after eating something else as not doing so has caused.....problems.

Another option is 'little and often', for example, having extra snacks or smaller meals in between meals.
9 months

A good song for a weight gain reveal

Context would be an issue, for example, is the reveal meant to be 'positive', 'negative' or 'mocking'.

In the case of e.g. 'fat and proud' something like "Fat" by Weird Al or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen springs to mind.

In the case of 'mocking' then some generic tube music might work.
9 months

I think i might have fallen into a weight gain spiral

I kind of know the feeling, just a few weeks ago I was thinking of actually losing weight to gain again long term.

Instead I end up going on another round of double cream....except doubling down and aiming to consume 2/3-1 600ml tub a day (approx 1848-2772kcal), which means I'm consuming about 4000-5000kcal a day right now.
9 months

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

From what I can tell, there isn't an official 'definition' in the same way as 'obese'.

The closest I saw was on Wikipedia where Dimensions Magazine goes with 350+lbs.

Although I'd hesitate to recommend going with this alone.

Morbidly A Beast:
I think it’s mostly based on appearance and how people hold their weight but generally I’d say ssbbw and ssbhm would be some of the biggest people you’ve ever seen in your entire life, irl. It really all depends.

I've seen 'uss' categories for some of the heaviest.
10 months

Keeping up motivation to gain

Although I'm considering trying to lose some weight now due to a desire to lose some visceral fat, there were some things I learned from a recent attempt which I plan to use in the future.

1) Keep things easy

When trying Double Cream milkshakes I grew tired of them in part thanks to the effort required with my glass blender. However I found that a 'healthy smoothie blender' was much easier to use/clean and made the experience much more enjoyable.

My air fryer also makes cooking easier thanks to shorter cooking times and the trays fit in the kitchen sink so they're easier to clean.

2) Don't over do it

When I tried forcing myself to eat more e.g. increased portion sizes, it just made myself uncomfortable. Instead I found a 'little and often' approach far more enjoyable and lead to an increased appetite over the weeks.
10 months

Smart watch

First are you an Android or iPhone user?

Second, one thing to consider is whether a watch has the ability to disable such health features.

I.e. you could get a smartwatch with all the bells and whistles but just disable health notifications.

Note: I use a tickwatch pro 3 where I have done this but I don't recommend it because of poor software support.
10 months
34567   loading