Lifestyle tips

Mcdonald's

What are some of the best fattening foods at McDonald's?

Also other fast food restaurants, any tips at all.
8 months

Mcdonald's

I love McDonald’s and I love the Big Mac I love when you can get em for a dollar, but even when there not a dollar I can clear 4, but usually I get 4 and a mcchicken or 2 with a vanilla shake 😊 that or I get 3 or 4 double quarter pounders.

Other than McDonald’s? Chipotle. I usually get 2 burritos, 3 if I’m really hungry but when I wanna get really stuffed I’ll get 4.

If I’m out and about I’ll get Dairy Queen love me a chicken strip basket and a flamethrower!
8 months

Mcdonald's

Eating McDonald’s daily, will have you gaining, straight girth. Ate McDonald’s for a month straight, at least one meal a day, sometimes two, gained 27 pounds.
8 months

Mcdonald's

Don't know about the US, but over here in the UK the app occasionally has discounts and there's a rewards programme.

Had quite a bit of McDonald's last two weeks thanks to some deals.

Also, check your local area for any independent/small chain restaurants as they can be better e.g. value, taste, options, etc.

If you do use food apps, check the restaurant directly as they may be slightly cheaper.
8 months

Mcdonald's

I used to do the math, but I know since the pandemic prices have changed a lot. Triple cheeseburgers have a great calorie to cost ratio, but beware the high fat content (if that matters to you).
8 months