My girlfriend is the perfect feedee but she doesn´t know it

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.
that sounds like it would be at least if not more exciting that putting it all out there

Munchies:
All secrets come out in the end. It is better to be upfront so you can resolve any complications or misunderstands than saying nothing only for it to swing in like a wrecking ball.

And besides, why would you want a relationship where no one can be honest and everyone keeps secrets? That's not healthy.

CuppaJoe:
/\ This is the best advice. Keeping a secret is exhausting, and eventually erodes trust.

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....
" i think she knows that i like her chubby body."

Sheesh. Just throwing it out there. Sometimes the mystic or edge of unknown can be fun.
kind of like the dance we do when we think/know that we like some one more than a friend.
That undercurrent of excitement of whats to come... or whats suspected to come.
I'm not saying never tell and to ruin her...
just play it a little

Munchies:
Yeah, but to what end? They are already at that stage. A little bit of mystery and intrigue can be fun. But that's only at the beginning. After a while, it gets toxic.

Besides, telling her about this is only the start of things to come. It's not an end to the excitement.

-
I didnt say let it get toxic.
and
depending on the people, the beginning can be a long time.

I agree. its not an end to the excitement.
who are you trying to convince?
ha ha
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.
that sounds like it would be at least if not more exciting that putting it all out there

Munchies:
All secrets come out in the end. It is better to be upfront so you can resolve any complications or misunderstands than saying nothing only for it to swing in like a wrecking ball.

And besides, why would you want a relationship where no one can be honest and everyone keeps secrets? That's not healthy.

CuppaJoe:
/\ This is the best advice. Keeping a secret is exhausting, and eventually erodes trust.

-
Ok so....
" i think she knows that i like her chubby body."

Sheesh. Just throwing it out there. Sometimes the mystic or edge of unknown can be fun.
kind of like the dance we do when we think/know that we like some one more than a friend.
That undercurrent of excitement of whats to come... or whats suspected to come.
I'm not saying never tell and to ruin her...
just play it a little
1 year

OR
keep it unsaid.
1 year

First stuffing

Karenjenk:

Stuffing and Filling eventually became a game or contest. which of course I always won.
this later lead to all day long feedings.
like someone else said about every 20 minutes.
After I was totally stuffed and couldnt take any more they would wait for a while and then give me a little more.
All day long.. wow. its amazing if done the right way. It's like a constant high.
and with the right foods you dont feel as gross the next day.

Morningglory:
Ohhh, the all day feeding is totally a goal.

You just have a partner who is in it for the long haul and doesnt rush things
once you are so filled that it hurts to move and its hard ot breathe deeply its a major turn on. and on a lot of levels
but i t takes time and patience
We have stretched it out over days and days.
1 year

What to do when feeling out of control?

Drugs.
antidepressants
at least they take the edge off and i dont care how much i eat.

this whole thing is out of control though.
i mean even if some of you choose to gain
can you honestly stop?
1 year

Life changes

1. I miss being able to walk and work out.
2. tired all the time
3. having to plan my day for my lack of stamina
4. hanging out with friends is different
5 the need to eat more but the want to eat less.
6 constant cravings.
7 not sure i waddle per se but my walking is different. due in part to my ankle injury
8 clothes shopping. makes me really depressed sometimes. i miss cute things.
nothing looks cute now
there are more things but.. yeh.. enough for now
1 year

First stuffing

Southernman421:
Do you have any experience funnel feeding?

Yes,
BUT
I prefer eating to just getting filled.
sometimes.
in the right mood its amazing to feeling like normal and then soon after having troulbe moving or breathing
with liquid..... stay near the bathrrom for the next 24 hours though
1 year

First stuffing

My first stuffing wasn't extreme.
and
i didnt even know what they were doing.
i just ended up eating so much it was hard to breathe while sitting up.
It just seemed like a normal evening of eating too much. just didnt catch on that no one else was eating as much.

The next day I had kind of a hang over effect but it wasnt so bad.

Stuffing and Filling eventually became a game or contest. which of course I always won.
this later lead to all day long feedings.
like someone else said about every 20 minutes.
After I was totally stuffed and couldnt take any more they would wait for a while and then give me a little more.
All day long.. wow. its amazing if done the right way. It's like a constant high.
and with the right foods you dont feel as gross the next day.
1 year

My biggest problem with my big fat belly

im short so bending over it tough
i feel like im going to pass out if i lean over and squish my tummy to tie my shoes
1 year
12345   loading