Could my boyfriend be an fa?

Ok.
maybe try this...
next time... if there is a next time... he puts his hand on your tummy put your hand over his and hold it there.
if he pulls away then... well. maybe he isnt into that
But if his hand stays there and even queezes a little then it's time to press him into you more and squeeze his hand around your tummy and tell him you like how that feels
and ask if he likes it too
4 years

Could my boyfriend be an fa?

Ok.
maybe try this...
next time... if there is a next time... he puts his hand on your tummy put your hand over his and hold it there.
if he pulls away then... well. maybe he isnt into that
But if his hand stays there and even queezes a little then it's time to press him into you more and squeeze his hand around your tummy and tell him you like how that feels
and ask if he likes it too
4 years

Estrogen and men fat distribution

I'd like to give a short version of an experience I had with this and I know some of you are going to speak out against it.
-
I've helped 3 people gain weight.
First - 15-20
second about 40 and he broke us off
Third well over 70 lbs- Early on he said for me to do my thing, he was all in. We talked about what "all in" meant.
I started giving him birth control pills and yes without telling him.
It's easy to go get this mucho cheap if you know where to look.
He was getting several times the dosage.
and as expected he started gaining. some of this was water retention-pretty sure.
-
He did experienced breast growth. He/they got quite big and he said they felt sore sometimes.
My friend. the RN, said that what we we re doing wouldn't hurt him and the side effects were as expected.
BUT/AND I also saw pictures of his extended family and many of them were overweight. So some of what we did may have been genetic.
I did eventually tell him and he was speechless for a while but did not say he wanted to stop.
4 years

Holding the stories section to ransom

I wish I could give you a big hug. I absolutely love your stories and how you write.
A lot of times I see stories with thousands of views and only one or two likes. And I think this is kind of sad. Because people should tell an author when they like something. I think that it would be encouraging to be told that your stories are liked.

But not just liked. If you've taken the time to write something I think it's important that we also give you feedback and tell you why we like your stories.

As far as asking for 5 or 10 likes before you post the next chapter. That doesn't bother me at all. I just wish more people would click the like button.

It's okay to be discouraged. But I hope that you will keep writing and giving us all something we like to read.

Thank you
4 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hi,
I like to read about the likes and dislikes that we all have.
I rp a lot on another site and through email. I have some amazing friends who like to rp and it took a long time to find people who like what I like and Vice Versa.
I've rp'd on FF some and wish i had more time during the week.
Just in case anyone is interested i'll post my likes and dislikes too.
Slow WG - - As in over weeks, months, years.
Being tricked, blackmailed, manipulated into gaining
AP - Most of the time i play the younger innocent type... I like this.
Ok with siblings or step siblings
I'm on the sub side irl and in rp too so being feedee works best.
There are others
-
Dislikes:
Instant changes
wimpy partners
Daddy stuff.
Scat-blood
there may be others.
-
All likes and dislikes are negotiable.
I like this site because everyone is so supportive on each other.
4 years

Please add “role play” as a fetish search category

LoopsnBloops:
I also would really love this. It can be thought to find people to roleplay with

ummmmm well.... send me a message with your likes and scenes in mind and i'll send you mine and we can see if we mesh and see when christmas takes us
4 years

Please add “role play” as a fetish search category

Built4com4t:
In fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/nearbysearch

the site is after all “Fantasy Feeder” and I’m sure many of us are here to share or explore the fantasy element.

Built4com4t

YES!!!
I agree....
its in the chat room as a room
but a seperate thingy like he said would be perfect
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

I'll echo what others said. It gets harder as you gain more. I think thats partly because of how your lifestyle changes.
You get used to eating and laying around.
It takes a lot of effort to change that around.
-
I would be concerned about all the extra skin flopping around if weight loss was extreme.
4 years

Waddling

karenjenk:
What causes the waddle?
I'm guess it comes from not being able to bend legs as well?
cant lift them so you have to move them side to side?

SahX:
Hm not quite really. It may play a factor into the said bodily motion, but what mostly cause fatter people to waddle is the heft is mostly due to the subsiding effect of their body balance and creeping unability to properly move freely as their overall body - or most thickened body areas - fattened beyond what their usual range of motion can tolerate.

The heavier someone is becoming, the more tested become their body core balance, shifting limb motion, body axis posture, joint pressure, ect.

The average weight for a human leg's lean mass is about 40 pounds, which meant the legs may began to experience more difficult once closer or above the summum of their combined weight (90 pounds or less) : let's not forget thay the average body mass is about 90-to-120 pounds for a woman or 130-to-150 for a man. Waning thigh gap, a fat paunch or a heavier bust or larger haunches for women may play a role as well.

wow... thats a lot of tecnical stuff
4 years

Waddling

karenjenk:
What causes the waddle?
I'm guess it comes from not being able to bend legs as well?
cant lift them so you have to move them side to side?

bellyrub:
I always thought thighs are soo big they aren't move forward and backwards. So you have to go out and up.

yes. that makes sense too. proly having their legs pushed father apart weighs in to the equation too
4 years