Vancouver

Any feeders around? Would love to hear from you
4 years

Australian feeder/feeder dom

Hey!

So I will be in Australia for work the beginning of September and wondering if there are any feeders/ feeder Doms that would be interested in meeting up when there's free time.

A few things: I care very much for the mental connection to someone and genuineness is also very important to me. I typically prefer Doms/ BDSM play but if that isn't you that's not necessarily a deal breaker.

Message me if maybe that's you. Side note: traveling a lot the next few weeks so may take a bit to reply.

Xx
H
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have many fantasies (many of which have to do with being objectified or used) but one of the feederism related ones would be to submit complete and total control to a strong Dom (preferably a Daddy) who tied me up naked like an animal in a barn and had man after man come in and force me to eat and fuck or i'd get spanked or punished otherwise according. Then I would get pet and told what a good girl I was for being Daddy's little slut.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

pippa123:
anyone here into diapers or ddgl?

Not diapers but ddlg all the way
6 years

First timer

Ive never had anyone feed me. Ive also never had anyone rub or even touch my belly during sex. I've never been with anyone thats into chubby girls.

Now that i've found ff i cant't wait to turn my favorite Play, D/s into something even better with feeding. To be horribly crude ( we're amond naughty friends right?) the thought makes me surprsingly wet.

Does anyone have any fun ways to explore D/s with a new timer to gaining and being big that I could try? I am mostly into dd/lg or master/pet but open to any ideas that let me be a good submissive (and fat!) girl
6 years

Maybe this is crude

bmwm2001:
I totally agree with all the above points that it is generally better in all aspects from appearance to feel, and also to the increasing levels of arousal the weight provides for both partners, but here's one more thing that I've noticed that the previous comments have missed.
As my girlfriend has gained weight and her butt has gotten fatter, her extra fat ass actually pushes her further up off the bed when shes on her back which naturally raises everything else higher too. Because of the higher level that her 'lady parts' are at allows a much MUCH better angle for both of us.
If you have ever read up on sex tips then putting a pillow underneath your butt is recommended for the same reason, except with a big girl, she comes equipped with her own pillows smiley

Thanks you all, make me fell super confident, sexy, and excited for sex with a partner as I gain smiley xx

I have noticed that I feel wetter all the time which is super weird and also that my ahem lips feel soft and chubbier. Crazy how the body changes!
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a sir. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtapozed with a warmer (but no less effective) dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive to the right person and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) S/D

CallBR549:
Aaand ... once again I wish that FF and the online community was around when I was a young man.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like. I would assume hard at times. I feel like the younger generation is so lucky to be able to more easily meet people and explore these other sides of themselves.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s
6 years

Belly finally rolling over

beerbelly:
Yes that is the line. When you lean to the side you will see it more as you get bigger you the amount you will need to lean will decrease, until you wont have to lean at all.

Yay, I can't wait smiley
6 years

Maybe this is crude

Maybe this is crude and please forgive me if it is but I was wondering what people can say about gaining weight's effects on my *ahem* lady parts? Does it make you feel tighter, looser, exactly the same? Anything to worry about here?
6 years
12   loading